Author Topic: [H] Application - Hydro dam [THE DUPED TREES ARE EVERYWHERE]  (Read 2439 times)

I love it. The trees are understandable because they're always hard to build, but if worse comes to it, just add different colors and rotate them a lot and all that fancy stuff to improvise. The dam is amazing, and I like the feel, it's a Yes.

good thing ive got nature locked down because that nature is pitiful :(((

Vegetation is the one thing I'm bad at.

Vegetation is the one thing I'm bad at.
It's understandable, Wehr does most of the nature stuff, so as long as we have a dedicated builder like you, we'd be fine.

okay heres the big noose drum roll please........... . .   . .   .   .   .      .       .           .               .                      .
you're in!!!!

yey I'm wit d cul keeds nawo

Wehr can teach you foliage if you want

Honestly the environment/foliage/terrain is quite horrid. Well, I can see how enthusiastic you've been in the making of it all. The terrain being very big and the amount of vegetation being quite large. However the quality of it all failures.

You have these strange, I don't know what it is, reeds? spread out all over the place. The rocks really doesn't do the build any favors. Some spots are way to plain terrain-wise. All the trees are bad. The multiple terrain styles used makes the build look very unconsidered and random in a bad way.

The actual dam is quite a nice set even though I think the style is quite off. Would had liked something more clean and not as pinnacled as the front is. I mean with those ramps being very attention drawing and abit futuristic looking.

Man, It's quite a big creation and it's not as bad as I perhaps say it is but you got lots of stuff to work on.

5/10