i seem to be getting the impression that nobody likes fedoras

Author Topic: i seem to be getting the impression that nobody likes fedoras  (Read 13888 times)

A fedora looks great as part of a dress outfit, but wearing it with your everyday clothes is like wearing a tuxedo with gym shorts. You just don't do that.

A fedora looks great as part of a dress outfit, but wearing it with your everyday clothes is like wearing a tuxedo with gym shorts. You just don't do that.
No it doesnt

Some parts of this topic:

"Opinions aren't allowed!"

Even though I do dislike fedoras, I don't tell people that their opinion is wrong if they like them. :/

yes

Yeah, thats a real fedora in my opinion. The other ones are just fake "Wanna-be-fedora's" xD

anyone saying a fedora looks good with formal wear doesn't know what they're talking about

don't wear a fedora with a suit, or sports jacket, or anything for that matter.

What fatties think as soon as they put a stuffty 5 dollar cloth hat :

"gotta make a facebook post about how god is not real while i wear my stylish fedora dat gets all da ladiesz!! im not part of dis system fite the power i am a gay furry brony i play dota 2 i bet u havnt evn hrerd of dat stuff man liberals sheep i have so much classS live lyfe on da EDGEGEE!!!!!!!'

Being an atheist myself, I have never told random people that I have no religion unless it came up. People are free to believe what they want to, I guess.

Edit:

Kill me now.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:50:44 AM by Alex Man! »

-snip-
this is why i said your avatar reminded me of a friend. take a moment to brown townyze this whole picture.
Holy stuff, how much longer are you going to continue this point when nobody brings it up?

No it doesnt
Yes it does
Unless you're fat.
Don't wear a fedora if you're fat.

Yes it does
Unless you're fat.
Don't wear a fedora if you're fat.
no it really doesnt, they are out of style. you dont see anyone wearing bonnest around anymore accept for amish people. i mean if you wore one to a 1800's convention or something idk it would look good

What fatties think as soon as they put a stuffty 5 dollar cloth hat :

"gotta make a facebook post about how god is not real while i wear my stylish fedora dat gets all da ladiesz!! im not part of dis system fite the power i am a gay furry brony i play dota 2 i bet u havnt evn hrerd of dat stuff man liberals sheep i have so much classS live lyfe on da EDGEGEE!!!!!!!'

Being an atheist myself, I have never told random people that I have no religion unless it came up. People are free to believe what they want to, I guess.

Edit:

Kill me now.

ok, my question was answered so now i will lock the thread. thanks to all of you for informing me of the fedoras position in today's fashion trends (not that i really care)