Author Topic: why my car is mess up?  (Read 1193 times)

here a blender picture of it

I add materials to parts of car and joints with milkshape (I dont know how to put joints with blender)

I named to Testing (car)

And i noticed this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnvYoqTnPXY (my video)

I think that is one the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my entire life regarding Blockland..

Are you sure it's up to scale? I mean sure you have it done, but it might as well as in-game to be smaller than the wheel. Try making it bigger and see if that solves anything, because you do have a wheel, if the thing is very small and the 4 wheels are close to each-other it might look like that, or try orbing into the wheel and see if you see anything.

I think that is one the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my entire life regarding Blockland..

Are you sure it's up to scale? I mean sure you have it done, but it might as well as in-game to be smaller than the wheel. Try making it bigger and see if that solves anything, because you do have a wheel, if the thing is very small and the 4 wheels are close to each-other it might look like that, or try orbing into the wheel and see if you see anything.

How scale it?

how I scale to car size?
it too small

Use the player model from this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=168596.0
And resize the car to fit the blockhead inside it, but I suggest you to do that, and the joints on milkshape, after this, make 4 joints on where you want the wheels to be, the front ones needs to be named hub0 and hub1, the back ones hub 2 and hub 3, the joint where to driver sits is mount0, and also make a collision box named collision-1, and if hub don't work, try naming it hud (I'm not on my house right now to check this on my computer)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:18:03 AM by Filipe »

okay I m use Cortez for testing with my wheel model it has problem it was float not on ground
How I fix the wheel float problem?

Make sure the model is flat on the grid

Make sure the model is flat on the grid

I did that

it was 0,0,0 position

sorry to be not helpful, but that video made me laugh

It sometimes helps to have the wheel and its parent empties all at the center. Also, make sure the car model is centered as well. Make sure the collider on the car model isn't hitting the ground before the wheels can. If those don't work, post your tire and spring datablocks.

XD i would like to have that car just to mess around with...

but as for the floating vehicle thing... did you make sure the collision isn't too large or somthing