Author Topic: list of forum meltdowns?  (Read 5331 times)

his account was stolen remember
kaiiu would assume i did it all myself

with all due respect

Or snuffers got hacked and spam research?
Oh god,

If your gonna make a list topic, actually have a loving list..

you can clearly see that he was ASKING for a list in the title

Plus, this is now in Drama, so he couldn't edit one into the OP if he wanted to.

Or snuffers got hacked and spam research?
Oh god,
i dont think that counts as a meltdown

Reminds me of chain bans, does anybody have the He's right bans?

I don't know too many forum meltdowns, other than the one with spencer2015 returning, but I have to ask what was the whole Lord Tony situation? Why does everyone hate him?

I don't know too many forum meltdowns, other than the one with spencer2015 returning, but I have to ask what was the whole Lord Tony situation? Why does everyone hate him?

He kicked the hornets nest way to many times.

He bashed the hornets nest with a aluminum baseball bat along side Lil' Wayne way too many times.
fixed

I have to ask what was the whole Lord Tony situation? Why does everyone hate him?
Lord Tony was posting ponies all over the place in an attempt to make bronies look bad (he was pretty much beating a dead horse, no pun intended). There was one instance where he was posting anthros in the Anime megathread and calling every other image "borderline".

Badspot eventually cracked down and banned Lord Tony from interacting with ponies whatsoever, but he still got himself banned like a dope.

When Wound or whatever his name was went crazy against Alyx Vance.
And I cant remember but didn't that guy that went to a military school have some sort of breakdown or was it just a leaving post thingy?

When Wound or whatever his name was went crazy against Alyx Vance.
And I cant remember but didn't that guy that went to a military school have some sort of breakdown or was it just a leaving post thingy?
asabelief/rookie?

he did, against me anyways.