Author Topic: Walmart Stories!  (Read 451 times)

Share stories about idiots you find at your local store. Or anywhere else for that matter.

The only thing i've seen is one of the security guards or some stuff was a transmission.

That's about it

The only thing i've seen is one of the security guards or some stuff was a transmission.

That's about it
I saw one that was a midget and it made me laugh because there was a pack of them chasing this one man so it looked like a little people invasion

I went to Walmart when I was 7 and my brother was 6 and my mom didn't let him get a toy he wanted and he pitched a huge fit and we got kicked out of the store.

I knew a bagger who had severe autism, he was the nicest guy, but everyone picked on him.

Last I heard, he had a breakdown and wasn't allowed to come back to work. Poor guy.

I met a crazy guy who was wearing a helmet and thought he knew me and kept calling me some random name I can't remember

I seen a short Mexican buying suits.
The other day I seen a worker yelling at couple of people over something, it was a funny argument.

A kid ran around nude in walmart the other day screaming "I'M GONNA PEE ON YOU!!!!"
He actually did. He took a wild crap on the manager.