Author Topic: Regirock being loveist, offensive and trolling.  (Read 3098 times)

Towards the player named Emma.
That doesn't explain how he was being loveist. He wasn't discriminating anyone, and it doesn't look like he's placing any love above the other.

welcome to the internet

This guy is an ass

/support

Though I /support, I don't feel this is original enough to be a drama. Someone should make a master sheet of richardheads that everyone can post on. Or does that exist?

This dude wasn't trolling or being loveist.

If he was really being a problem, he would have been banned. You know you could always get the mute add-on if people talking are such a bother to you. I'm sorry, but, if he's being loveist, wouldn't that make EVERYONE in the world loveist? People spew these stuffty jokes all the time; whether they're funny or not.

Hell, I've seen people joke like this many times with friends and random people and they didn't care. People knew they were kidding and I'd hardly say that making a joke is trolling. Why do people think that trolling means being an starfish nowadays? That isn't trolling at all.

OP, I'd say this is a matter of "Are you really old enough for the internet?"

i wonder if this thread would have been made if regi was doing this to a guy instead

wow regice and registeel won't be very happy

This happened to me once.

He was extremely jealous of me winning the rounds of a ramp race, started to say obvious things that admit you to jealousy.

Even if he was being funny, he needs to understand that words hurt people and that his actions have consequences. He wants to be a loveist, offensive troll? Fine. But he pays the price.
>loveist
>male
GOD

This happened to me once.

He was extremely jealous of me winning the rounds of a ramp race, started to say obvious things that admit you to jealousy.
Why did you bump this??

Oh god the League of Legends community is invading Blockland!

Oh god the League of Legends community is invading Blockland!

wut

this... isn't even loveist?