MRPG - Medieval RPG - Need Help! [hiatus]

Author Topic: MRPG - Medieval RPG - Need Help! [hiatus]  (Read 9443 times)

How about you learn to comprehend what you're reading and quit acting like an egotist, he just asked if you could upload the textures files that you used on your pickaxe, not write a damn tutorial (which isn't very well written in my opinion). And assuming he's new to modding is unfair, I get that he should probably be creating the resources for himself and I know he's perfectly capable of doing so, but just because he didn't doesn't mean that he is new to creating custom content for this game.

Textures? They're just 16x16 .png images of a solid color?

One named wood and the other named metal i think

I really shouldn't be getting this worked up over it.
You're right however.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:17:27 AM by Pandan »

Let's all take our meds and chill, guys, life's b gude

Let's all take our meds and chill, guys, life's b gude
This invasion of users without avatars is getting to me.

This invasion of users without avatars is getting to me.
It's good to have you back, Pandan, I never did actually get to tell you but I downloaded a lot of your old add-ons, I had hopes to meet you some day but I thought you were just another lost Blockhead because I never saw you post for a long time, and it was before I joined too so I never got to meet you. I'm glad I have the opportunity now, anyway. Also, that's Eepos, he's a cool bro, just a bit defensive of me, we've been good friends for a while.

Thanks I appreciate the love, and no problem.

If you need modeling help, let me know. I haven't done any blockland modeling in years, but I can help with general stuff.

I'm not the best artist, but I do know my way around the programs.

I've discontinued work on this mod until I get more free time (no idea when that will be)

If anyone wants they can have the source code and models and whatnot if anyone wants to continue it.

I've discontinued work on this mod until I get more free time (no idea when that will be)

If anyone wants they can have the source code and models and whatnot if anyone wants to continue it.

what have you completed about the code?
i know someone who needs to fix up his rpg

what have you completed about the code?
i know someone who needs to fix up his rpg
The economy is done, the client is done, the resource system is done
The government and class system are partially done
PvP and PvE haven't even been implemented yet