Spawnkillers on Legopepper's Dogfight

Author Topic: Spawnkillers on Legopepper's Dogfight  (Read 2788 times)

This drama mainly targets Blok (5821) and Cavic (20061). They've been on the Red Army spawnkilling the Resistance and there's even proof that Blok's been using an aimbot.

Here's the relevant chatlog with nothing cut out.

And then there's the last two panels with really important stuff:

If an admin could get on and ban these guys aswell as any other noobs aimbotting/teamkilling, it would be greatly appreciated.

this is why i only play on build servers now.

If someone could get on here and take care of these starfishs, everyone that was on the Blue team at the time would be very thankful.

Yeah, a lot of people accuse me of using an aimbot, but I don't. I have never used an aimbot before. Also, what is this "proof that Blok's been using and aimbot"?

As for the spawnkilling or spawncamping, whatever you want to call it, neither of us were doing that either. We were moving about the base and killing those we saw. It was just a matter of them not being able to kill us. In fact, most of the fights began when a Resistance player shot first. We weren't camping any exits or blowing up their spawn with grenades, either.

Yeah, a lot of people accuse me of using an aimbot, but I don't. I have never used an aimbot before. Also, what is this "proof that Blok's been using and aimbot"?

As for the spawnkilling or spawncamping, whatever you want to call it, neither of us were doing that either. We were moving about the base and killing those we saw. It was just a matter of them not being able to kill us. In fact, most of the fights began when a Resistance player shot first. We weren't camping any exits or blowing up their spawn with grenades, either.

loving dumbass.

-snip-

loving dumbass.
No, I meant proof of me using an aimbot, not a picture of something I have already seen from the op.

Or are you being serious?

No, I meant proof of me using an aimbot, not a picture of something I have already seen from the op.

Or are you being serious?
You literally loving said you were using an aimbot.

I just left due to how tedious it gets.
Its either red spawnkilling blue or blue spawnkilling red, there is barely any dogfighting.
The one bit of dogfighting I experienced was me shooting at a plane whilst flying around.

You honestly think that I have an aimbot based on me saying I have one? I am not serious 100% of the time when I am on Blockland, and I'm sure nobody else is either. Before any of the chat in the pictures in the op, several people were saying I had an aimbot and when someone asked how I killed him from my plane, I jokingly said "aimbot" because everyone else was going to say that anyways.

I have never used and never will use any form of "cheat" or "aimbot". In fact, I hate people who use them in Blockland. They ruin the fun. Just the other day I saw Armageddon using an aimbot in a sniper grapple TDM. I was the only one who noticed how obvious it was. He told me over RTB that the people who didn't believe me were stupid because it was that obvious.

Also, there is no need to call me names.

it was a joke holy stuff

maybe he would act more serious if you weren't accusing him of something as stupid as a stuffty aimbot that hardly works, ever.

/support for spawnkilling

/support for spawnkilling
But we weren't. For one, we cannot get into their spawn unless we crash a plane into the side or roof of the base. Secondly, there were at least 4 different exits in the base. There are several ways to avoid being killed as soon as you exit. You can go out the back door, sneak around, and kill us. They simply couldn't kill us which is why they were getting angry.

All's fair in love and war.

if there are multiple exits to a base then then two people cannot possibly loving guard all of them
case closed