Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 131083 times)

"Rare" containers? Thats new
F- yea, I'm lovin' my poison Chroma

love

I recall my friend telling me that rare containers were still a thing before U16

I recall my friend telling me that rare containers were still a thing before U16

Ye, theyre also in the voids, I havent found one in corpus tilesets yet

why do yall just do stuff that's more "effective", and not what you think is cool? Sounds like a very boring way to play this game, and any game actually. And its deffinitely not impossible to do the endgame with any weapon, its just more challenging, and using cool stuff in a challenging environment sounds way more fun than just copy and pasting what the popular trend is.

why do yall just do stuff that's more "effective", and not what you think is cool?
I just wasted my only 75 plat on the tenno color pallet that was broken for my monitor.

I just wasted my only 75 plat on the tenno color pallet that was broken for my monitor.

Reset the contrast and brightness slider in options see if that works

why do yall just do stuff that's more "effective", and not what you think is cool? Sounds like a very boring way to play this game, and any game actually. And its deffinitely not impossible to do the endgame with any weapon, its just more challenging, and using cool stuff in a challenging environment sounds way more fun than just copy and pasting what the popular trend is.

What is this aimed towards? What statement prompted this?

What is this aimed towards? What statement prompted this?

Well, just in general, the attitude (of the whole playerbase) toward "sub-meta" weapons is that they are just mastery fodder and not worth the inventory slot.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 12:53:01 AM by ArmyUnit »

Well, just in general, the attitude (of the whole playerbase) toward "sub-meta" weapons is that they just mastery fodder and not worth the inventory slot.

Right on. And every weapon works. This game offers way too much creativity and freedom to build specifically for your playstyle, and it pains me to see people not taking advantage of that.

"every weapon works"

Not when you can kill everything (even high level void defense) in one shot with a Paris Prime or an Opticor. :^)

I still find it dumb you need DUAL CLEAVERS+ANKYROS+FORMA+2 TELLURIUM for the forgetin chainsaw fists

I still find it dumb you need DUAL CLEAVERS+ANKYROS+FORMA+2 TELLURIUM for the forgetin chainsaw fists

Well time for more fun weapons to build to get rid of my stache of 51 loving formas i rarely use

"every weapon works"

Not when you can kill everything (even high level void defense) in one shot with a Paris Prime or an Opticor. :^)

its all about the meta

If the meta is being able to use a weapon at mid game without having to forma it 3+ times then Im going to keep following that stuff

If the meta is being able to use a weapon at mid game without having to forma it 3+ times then Im going to keep following that stuff
This.
Though the meta often makes you forma it still.
But it's not as bad as sub-meta stuff.
They just have these ridiculously strong weapons and then never bring something out on the same level as those weapons.
Obviously players will take the strongest tool in the shed to do the job.
Players don't want to spend a lot of effort to make a weapon "okay" when there are weapons that already start at okay-level and are just better in any way.
Sure, some weapons just are fun to play with and/or look nice to spend some more effort, but most of the time, we are lazy bastards.
If they made some more weapons that are not like 50% the power of the meta (or even below), people will start to use more different weapons.

Example 1: Katana & Dragon Nikana.
Every melee weapon after those were below 50% of the power of the Dragon Nikana (roughly, haven't calculated).
Of course we can take the slow ass giant hammer, but the Nikana is fast and does a lot of damage.
Why should we take anything less?