Author Topic: I lost a lot of appeal for Blockland  (Read 4256 times)

most military rps are just "do training and exercises until the admin thinks of a stuffty plot which usually involves the person in command going rogue", love rps are just "wait around until boys pretending to be girls show up, and then rub your internet bodies together"

I remember the old days where everyone would make freebuilds and everyone had fun on that.

Socrates Bounty Hunter server is always fun, but there are common lag spikes, so it isn't perfect.

But I want more servers with CTF, TDM, or team based objective death matches. I don't want a god damned Renderman Hunt.

Someone should make a server thats like age of time.

The people that find Blockland appealing generally don't depend on the other players to have fun. Create your own damn server; and if you suck at building you don't loving practice it enough.

CTF and TDM are usually fun for about 30 minutes and then they get boring.

I've been playing Blockland since I was a kid, and now I'm almost 20. It's been interesting, now that I consider it, that I've been watching Blockland grow as I have grown; and in turn I'm just slowly getting more and more distanced away from it. It's really not the game's fault, either. It's been the same way for a long time, and I've grown out of it. Every once in a while, something cool will come up, but then it spawns a collection of spin-offs which makes even the original draw thin.

It's sad, but it's true.

Blockland isn't changing-- it's us.

Blockland isn't changing-- it's us.
i've been saying this for too long
but does anyone listen to the guy with the visor?
noooo

Welp, people have different standards of "fun." So I guess you can't really complain about it. If you want to play something more useful and fun other than RPs, then I guess you would have to manually search people with the same taste of entertainment asa you do.