Poll

Should he?

No
15 (53.6%)
Yes
13 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [VOTE] Do you think badspot should add a description to addmittance to trolling?  (Read 793 times)

lol admittance isn't even in the rules(?)
from what was said here, I didn't notice that admittance wasn't in the rules, until recently. Was that intentional for people to find out? Do you guys think badspot should add it to the "Forum Rules" topic or make a "no trolling" topic? I'm just cuirous about what you guys think about this because admittance has got people banned, including new users. You guys can vote, but do you think badspot should add that to the forum rules or keep it as is and let the new users find out themselves.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0
and from here, badspot doesnt have a rule for it, so I think it might be necessary
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:03:16 AM by Nal »

I don't mind people "accidentally" admitting to trolling. If they wouldn't, as being trolls, they wouldn't get banned and go unpunished. It does more good than worse in this case.

The idea is to punish trolls.  Clearly you think this is some kind of game whereby you can't say certain things or you get banned tee-hee but really it's just ridding the forums of starfishs.  Here's a crazy idea ... how about you just don't troll in the first place?

The idea is to punish trolls.  Clearly you think this is some kind of game whereby you can't say certain things or you get banned tee-hee but really it's just ridding the forums of starfishs.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. What I mean is to the new users who don't know admitting to trolling is a rule
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:25:10 AM by Nal »

The idea is to punish trolls.  Clearly you think this is some kind of game whereby you can't say certain things or you get banned tee-hee but really it's just ridding the forums of starfishs.  Here's a crazy idea ... how about you just don't troll in the first place?
Sums up this thread, but the only thing I'm concerned of is accidental wording, On a past account I've mentioned "running away and trolling the forums" as a joke but since I was young I had poor wording and got perms banned is there anything that you could add to hint at it?
Yeah, I understand what you mean. What I mean is to the new users who don't know trolling is a rule
Probably to catch them out bit if it's poor wording like above then it's horrible.

Sums up this thread, but the only thing I'm concerned of is accidental wording
thats what I am concerned about, sure, people will know trolling is bannable but new users wont know and maybe do it for themselves

thats what I am concerned about, sure, people will know trolling is bannable but new users wont know and maybe do it for themselves

if they troll just because it's not specifically stated in the rules, they deserve to be banned

Maybe that's why it says on blockland.us
"Read the rules before entering"

That should be a new rule

"Read the rules or get banned"

Maybe that's why it says on blockland.us
"Read the rules before entering"

That should be a new rule

"Read the rules or get banned"
I was talking about on the forum, not on that website

Yeah, I understand what you mean. What I mean is to the new users who don't know admitting to trolling is a rule
Why are you asking for Badspot to add something to the rule list that would, on average, increase the amount of time starfishs can spend on the forums before getting banned?

This sounds less like a useful suggestion and more like pointless bureaucracy that actually prevents people who don't belong on the forums from getting banned.

lol i disagree cuz then its easier to get rid of trolls if they dont know its very punishable.