Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)

Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 64511 times)

This man is obviously deluded and needs to seek psychiatric help immediately or incarcerating him in an asylum

Conservatia's a much better country, in the near future they'll conquer most of the world, you know.

This man is obviously deluded and needs to seek psychiatric help immediately or incarcerating him in an asylum

Ahem, why? Are you not that educated about international law? If not, shut up...

Conservatia's a much better country, in the near future they'll conquer most of the world, you know.

Not a real micronation/nation...Unless it isn't meant to be found on the general internet!

Will your country have high speed Internet?

Not a real micronation/nation...Unless it isn't meant to be found on the general internet!

Oh, it's a nation. You're all living under it's flag. You can reside in china, egypt or america. You're all Conservatians. You just don't know it yet, even you, and your people are Conservatians. Perhaps slaves, citizens, or soldiers. That is yet to be decided for you.

Will your country have high speed Internet?

We already have that, we have a small satellite we launched from Germany...My friend, Brady, actually launched it. I did the mission control part, he did the launching...So the answer is yes!

We already have that, we have a small satellite we launched from Germany...My friend, Brady, actually launched it. I did the mission control part, he did the launching...So the answer is yes!
wtf are you on?

Oh, it's a nation. You're all living under it's flag. You can reside in china, egypt or america. You're all Conservatians. You just don't know it yet, even you, and your people are Conservatians. Perhaps slaves, citizens, or soldiers. That is yet to be decided for you.

Welp, time to rebel! But why are you informed but not myself? I do not trust your words! Also, is it a good idea to sell my ocean-reef land and claim some of Antarctica? Freezing, but I think we can pull it off! But our satellite will have to be moved into a polar orbit, something that is quite hard for me.

wtf are you on?

Catnip...but that has no effect on humans other than the caffeine to keep me up! Catnip tea to be precise, the other catnip I am using is for my cat not the tea!

So? No age restrictions. You know some people are more ambitious with life, unlike you low life people. Please read the international laws, they will prove you false with your statements of, "This is  impossible" or "You're too young for this crap!"
You know I can prove you wrong with that one little book of international laws.

I never said that it wasn't possible; it's been done before. All I'm saying is that you'll get nowhere trying to get a population where the high king (yourself) is 12-13 years old. No one will take you seriously. You also need money and knowledge that you learn over time.

You're taking this way too easily. Making a nation isn't as simple as reading a law book for a year and thinking you know everything. All of these people that say they'll join your nation are most likely just saying that; if it actually happened, I doubt they'd be reluctant to move anywhere.

"Low life?" There are things that can be achieved easily, things that you have to work hard for, really hard for, and then there are dreams.

You're obviously under 14 years old; these types of things take years and years and years to create and enlarge. I suspect that by the time you get into your teenage years, you would've already quit.
Sure you can create "Aerox", but for now it's best to focus on things that will lead to your future, such as studying hard in school.

I'm not saying you're stupid or this is impossible, but you need to provide sufficient proof of all who is working on this project and who are they. (They can't just be some neighbor, there must be some power behind their name.)

Look at that, a kid who wants power and is obsessed with ruling people by giving him the name "high king." Kim Jong-Un already took your job, sorry.

Welp, time to rebel! But why are you informed but not myself? I do not trust your words! Also, is it a good idea to sell my ocean-reef land and claim some of Antarctica? Freezing, but I think we can pull it off! But our satellite will have to be moved into a polar orbit, something that is quite hard for me.

I am informed because I am Alexander vi Conservatia, rebelling isn't a option as I control your lives as we type out these words on this forum. I could lift a finger, and I would have a seemingly endless amount of lives to kill you and anyone else who dares to rebel. We've conquered lives before and we still are. Your satellite isn't really yours. In truth it is ours, the man who had put it into space for you really used that as an excuse to fly it up for us. You really should lower your flag and raise ours, it will save you the blood your bodies will spill.

I never said that it wasn't possible; it's been done before. All I'm saying is that you'll get nowhere trying to get a population where the high king (yourself) is 12-13 years old. No one will take you seriously. You also need money and knowledge that you learn over time.

You're taking this way too easily. Making a nation isn't as simple as reading a law book for a year and thinking you know everything. All of these people that say they'll join your nation are most likely just saying that; if it actually happened, I doubt they'd be reluctant to move anywhere.

"Low life?" There are things that can be achieved easily, things that you have to work hard for, really hard for, and then there are dreams.

You're obviously under 14 years old; these types of things take years and years and years to create and enlarge. I suspect that by the time you get into your teenage years, you would've already quit.
Sure you can create "Aerox", but for now it's best to focus on things that will lead to your future, such as studying hard in school.

I'm not saying you're stupid or this is impossible, but you need to provide sufficient proof of all who is working on this project and who are they. (They can't just be some neighbor, there must be some power behind their name.)

It was done multiple times. How do you think all nations were made? This is the way of how to make a small micronation with internet as your source of citizens. Besides, I have the money for such a project and I also have the knowledge of such things. This isn't easy, I spent a year on working on this micronation. It takes months, or even years to get a government complete! I do take back the low life part, I don't know why I said that. Over 25+ supporters come to my small conferences I hold in random places such as Florida or Bavaria or some other place in the world. Look at my government, it is under developed even after 1 year of development! I haven't quit, even with people flaming and trying to discourage me. I am focused on achieving this! I hope to also get my younger brother's dream fulfilled. He says he wants to learn to script...He knows more scripting than me, but less modeling and animating than me. If you look at the Government list of the website, you can see everyone who is working on Aerox. If you have Skype, I can send you all of their contacts! We usually save money by doing Skype group meetings instead of the long conferences in random edges of this mighty Earth! Even though I am under the age of 14, I can at least devote my time to such a project. I already have an IQ of 153...I took alot of IQ tests, I also read too many books/internet facts. I also do understand that such a project here takes years of devotion to complete! I am making atleast some progress such as gaining supporters, getting the basics completed, ect.

Why do you want power so bad? Are you hungry for it?

Ok, can we at least see what this nation will look like?