Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 610093 times)

yeah can you get a picture that isnt a selfie of your loving stupid john marston face
well thats a bit of a harsh way to ask
will get another later, and a few more for "this is where it is"

So I tried to make a decent looking character.

How do you think it went?

As a side note, do you guys prefer to race cleanly (ram as little as possible) or ram every loving thing in sight until that number says #1?

As another side note, anybody on Xbox want to play anytime tomorrow? I need friends.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:18:36 AM by CreamTurk3y »

So I tried to make a decent looking character.

How do you think it went?

As a side note, do you guys prefer to race cleanly (ram as little as possible) or ram every loving thing in sight until that number says #1?

As another side note, anybody on Xbox want to play anytime tomorrow? I need friends.
if the race is bullstuff and completely controlled by how much you've upgraded your car, like the airport figure 8, i'll ram you until you die. otherwise i play as cleanly as i can.

so if you go into this corner, you get 4 stars
the problem is theres no military dudes around to stop you so you lose the 4 stars in a minute
pretty funny, but interesting because you get a fair amount of RP (atleast at rank 5 ha ha) for losing 4 stars
ill get another picture if needed later of where it actually is on the base
wow i look EXACTLY like you lol

I prefer to race cleanly because it's more realistic. I race stock cars in real life, so I'm picky about what kind of racing it is.

Just bought a ps3 GTA v edition for myself so I'll be a lot more active now because my stepdad can't do stuff bout it. 

Again, my PSN ID is person2321.

I'm only level 11 but I'm gonna play a lot of Survival for expo.

So I tried killing a guy with a 9k bounty
That guy was a loving beast

I went after him with like, 4 helicopters, a few cars, many loving clips of ammo, and he would not die. He killed me indirectly many loving times.

So I tried killing a guy with a 9k bounty
That guy was a loving beast

I went after him with like, 4 helicopters, a few cars, many loving clips of ammo, and he would not die. He killed me indirectly many loving times.
I had this problem once. Guy in a tank, cost more money to repair his tank then the 9k bounty gave me.

If you can't kill a man you truly suck at the game.

If you can't kill a man you truly suck at the game.
I don't have a problem killing most people

But that one guy

Nobody wants to play Tennis with me ;_;

I can't play my game without my older brother forcing me off. It's not even his game.

I'm getting my ass kicked because I can't loving rank up.

Take the disc out when he forces you off

I can't play my game without my older brother forcing me off. It's not even his game.

I'm getting my ass kicked because I can't loving rank up.
tell him ill become a bad sport if you don't shut the forget up