Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 592009 times)

which turreted vehicles can you store in a personal garage?
and can the rocket bike be stored in the garage as well?
All gun running vehicles are personal vehicles and can be stored in any owned garage, as well as taken on heists and other job missions that allow you to take a personal vehicle. that means you can take the APC or the weaponized tampa on heists.

Gun running vehicles are personal vehicles, but as far as I seen you can't bring the Oppressor or any vehicle that has explosives on the heists. I believe you can bring them on certain missions though for some reason, even the Oppressor. The whole deal is a inconsistent mess, just like most of their updates. "LOOK ITS DIFFERENT" but it's really the same thing with a thwack that instead just breaks everything, an example is that the Oppressor shouldn't even be able to be called through the MC menu, and I believe all gunrunning vehicles should have been Pegassi vehicles instead, specially considering something as basic as the Rhino is extremely underpowered now.

I was a bit surprised that all of the gunrunning stuff isn't pegassi delivered or had to be obtained from the bunker
like before there was only the insurgent and karuma, and neither had weapons
the only things with weapons, like the tank and turreted insurgent, had to be called in

the worst part about the update has to be that pretty much every gun running vehicle costs 20k to whoever destroys it, because its a personal vehicle. it makes trolling rampant because someone can sit in an apc and no one wants to kill them because it costs 20 thousand. a trick I found though is if you put a bounty on them, it negates having to pay for their personal vehicle for some reason so if someone is being a richard with one of the gun running vehicles put a bounty on them then kill them.

no they removed the cost for insurance to whoever blows it up. i guess they're trying to promote more of the go-crazy-and-blow-stuff-up style.
if someone does blow it up, its free for the owner. it only ever costs money if the owner destroys it themselves.

granted its for the better because they've released all these military vehicles so what would be the point in using them if you had to worry about insurance

no they removed the cost for insurance to whoever blows it up. i guess they're trying to promote more of the go-crazy-and-blow-stuff-up style.
if someone does blow it up, its free for the owner. it only ever costs money if the owner destroys it themselves.

granted its for the better because they've released all these military vehicles so what would be the point in using them if you had to worry about insurance
that's weird, just an hour ago someone blew up my apc and it said it charged them 20,000

Alright awesome, finally after a long time me and Phflack teamed up to finish the Prison Heist that I coudn't do for a long time due to always been having a bad crew, thanks man, now to finish the rest of the heists.

was fun doing a jailbreak
and then filipe gave up on my pacific standard finale and I got stuck with a dingus who kept shooting out the back of the police van (he was the one with all the cash) and lost us 200k :c

and i'm guessing all the gunrunning and update vehicles are multiplayer only?
seems kind of disappointing that single player can't get them, even though I only play multiplayer

was fun doing a jailbreak
and then filipe gave up on my pacific standard finale and I got stuck with a dingus who kept shooting out the back of the police van (he was the one with all the cash) and lost us 200k :c

and i'm guessing all the gunrunning and update vehicles are multiplayer only?
seems kind of disappointing that single player can't get them, even though I only play multiplayer
You can play the gta online cars in singleplayer but you need a mod to spawn them.

PS4 gta bros add me at XR_7-16

and double special vehicle sales until then c:

the new stuffty dlc is out if anyone cares

dont spend any money on this stuff

VIP headhunter / sightseer is more lucrative cash wise than this stuff

it sounds like you can make Pegasus aircraft be personal vehicles
it'd be amazing to be able to call my savage to me instead of my buzzard

if it's only planes and not helicopters then it might not be as useful to get around with