Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204448 times)

Yessirie. 

Plexia removes missile stations nearby Erinaumese soil and builds new ones ON Erinaumese soil before they notice. 
What a great prank. 

You're not funny.  I would really appreciate if you would remove them.  We would know if you moved close (~100 mi when detection is not emphasized) because of Medusa.

Also, the correct demonym is "Erinamese"
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:21:49 PM by SWAT One »

friendly reminder that i claimed page 200 and not swat

The impudent ass shows his face.

The impudent ass shows his face.
heeeeey
that wasnt nice
then again neither was what i said though so

also op geT IT RIGHT
IT'S SEAHAWKS
NOT SEA HAWKS
ONE WORD
NOT TWO

Also, the correct demonym is "Erinamese"
Fine fine.

Most missiles are removed completely from all of Plexia's island claims. 

'preciated.

Erinaum invests in social reform.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:21:01 PM by SWAT One »

medusa accidentally attacks old abdullahi, thusly shutting down the servers for several hours for many people, including Eric Ali Hart, owner of a promising online lego game

Erinaum contacts the TP, and wishes to reinstate all civilian travel rights between our great nations.

The AC will allow this.

For everyone's information, Jairo has dropped out.
Please wait a week before descending on the land, leave it open for other people should they care to join and this not have completely tanked.  The map will be edited accordingly.

For everyone's information, Jairo has dropped out.
can confirm

friedenjager's been liquidated

Can E. Erinaum claim an island or a portion of an island off the coast for research purposes only?

All I ask is one week.  Logically speaking, is this RP really active enough that there will be some huge rush for the land and you won't get so much as the one island?  Meanwhile, if someone new can inject some fresh life into the RP, that's good too.

The world When Freidenjager entered the scene:  #
the world after Freidenjager left the scene:  #

How far we've come since then.

I was talking about a portion not even ⅛ of the Taiwaanese UOU claim.  Is that okay?

Whatever, is the difference of a few pixels won't make a huge deal?  I take it you have a specific island in mind?

Also, world decision: should we temporarily ban gifting large amounts of land upon quitting (Around anything over 1/3 of the landmass of any given nation)?