Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 210399 times)

could somebody at least out line wherever the california nation is
It's in cyan on the map you dolt :(

It is revealed that a small city, Newdetroit, has been attracting large amounts of populous. The leader of the Five Cities, Jonathan Hammerjam, can only describe this as "a horrible mistake". Newdetroit is aptly named for the level of crime it contains, but it is believed that the crime levels are decreasing. However, this is not true. Many of the country's criminal gangs, such as the Kamterkatik, a group of German terrorists, have moved there. They've begun to put out newspapers and pamphlets under the name, "Klakettian Publishing Group, Newdetroit". They've been describing the city as a nice, safe haven for the people looking to escape the gangs. Meanwhile, the group thrives as unsuspecting tourists visit the city.

Fires burn throughout the city, and it is evident even twenty miles out of the actual city that it is in ruins. The city, of only around two hundred thousand people, is indeed the new largest city in the country, surpassing Carritas Bay by 40 thousand. The mayor says, "This city can only be known to any tourists as a death trap. Do not visit here unless you have reason to." Drugs are fluent in the area. The mayor has fled the city already after he spoke.

Some safety measures taken:
• City closed off to land, air travel
• Ports checked
• Newdetroit residents ID checked if they are in another country
• Other residents ID checked if they move
• You have to have a visa to enter.

The country decides to remain neutral in any situation and turns back from states to a unified country.

The country decides to remain neutral in any situation and turns back from states to a unified country.
Thanks.

You know what screw this. Only way i can go down is if i surrender. Ragin can have a few scratches i dont care.

Ragin started bombarding the Conservatia capital
Ragin has closed off all trafic going toward Conservatia. Interstates are now used for military
Ragin has set up more anti air defenses around Relenoy.
Ragin has set up a wall of troops around Noten and Relenoy
Ragin is making one last offer for a peace treaty to Conservatia

You know what screw this. Only way i can go down is if i surrender. Ragin can have a few scratches i dont care.

Ragin started bombarding the Conservatia capital
Ragin has closed off all trafic going toward Conservatia. Interstates are now used for military
Ragin has set up more anti air defenses around Relenoy.

Ragin is making one last offer for a peace treaty to Conservatia
.-.

.-.
Is that denied? So be it im offering him away out. Every one else has been an idiot thinking he will wipe you out. You have to surrender to lose. He cant just say that he killed SuperFlaminninja

Is that denied? So be it im offering him away out. Every one else has been an idiot thinking he will wipe you out. You have to surrender to lose. He cant just say that he killed SuperFlaminninja
uh yes he can lol
you thinking you can win is just wrong
he is 10x bigger then you, he has 10x the population of you, he is smarter then you (OOCly) and you're gonna eventually asspull to win, which at that time you will be kicked out and he will take over your land

also im helping him soooooooooooo

More supplies are sent to Conservatia, as are 342,642 troops and 345 Tanks. 675 GEN I Drones are also sent, and 234 GEN II Drones. 10 Bombers are also sent.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 01:11:38 AM by mlockha »

*knuckle crack*  Okay, here we go.

Ragin started bombarding the Conservatia capital.  There are automatic SM launch stations.  Would be shot down the second anything from Ragin moves into the airspace due to Conservatia's high alert status.
Ragin is making one last offer for a peace treaty to Conservatia.  You're not going to get it, bud.  best to give up on that.

He will have to set foot on my country to invaid you cant just play with your toy/kinetic thingy and own my country. And i dont know why every one is saying im screwed i will not give up and for him to win ill have to give up. Its a matter of who dies first in reallife

For one, you're not really making sense.  Is this what you meant?

He will have to set foot on my country to make it invalid.  He can't just play with his toy/kinetic thingy in my own country.  Furthermore, I don't know why every one is saying that I'm screwed.  I will not give up and to him to win ill have to give up.  It's a matter of who dies first in real life.
This color means it is still unclear.

If I understand correctly, you're saying that he can't strike you with his satellite, and that he can't shoot down planes unless he invades you and makes it so that you can't launch planes.

1)  He can fire from satellites because he has the ability to do so, and will employ it when he feels it necessary.
2)  Shooting down planes has been a thing since war planes have been around in the first place.  With the new rise of technology, he can use guided missiles to shoot them down because he has the ability to do so, and will employ it when he feels necessary.  Since SM batteries are by default on auto-intercept, they would naturally identify, track, and eliminate a threat.

Its a matter of who dies first in reallife
what the forget are you planning to murder grunter in real life

You know what screw this. Only way i can go down is if i surrender. What's with this point of view? That's not how these sort of things work. And honestly I'm too lazy to explain it to you, it should be a given you understand that any of us can be defeated. No one is invincible Ragin can have a few scratches i dont care.

Ragin started bombarding the Conservatia capital With? If you use rockets troops would open fire using railguns, that is if MEDUSA doesn't hack into them and trigger the fail safe. I also didn't see any post of troop movements or the opening of missile silos or anything.
Ragin has set up more anti air defenses around Relenoy. But, Relenoy is essentially destroyed.
Ragin is making one last offer for a peace treaty to Conservatia Er, no.

what the forget are you planning to murder grunter in real life

Oh my~

ALso, I already have set foot in your country, my armor and infantry have been pushing in. And considering my size: At a alarming rate of speed.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:39:42 AM by grunterdb1951 »

Don't mind be, just double posting. Also don't mind the one typo involving the comma in the flags verse near the end, I didn't notice it until after I had exited out of the editor.

Imperial Covenant
"The warriors bred to kill yours."
Anthem

The Imperial Covenant is a agreement between the affiliated countries, in a attempt to create a mass army, which share a mixed culture with the said countries. All countries are required to be allied with one another, and you don't go to join the Covenant. The Covenant invites you to join. All countries pitch in a tradition or two that the soldiers follow and adapt to.

Affiliated Countries:
Conservatia; Shared the Conservatian Bible, Training Procedures, and Tactics.
Atsina; Shared culinary traditions, Training Procedures, as well as Tactics.

Personnel: 701,754,553

Technology/Armaments:
All tech/unites here listed are simply unique weapons that the IC use, and vehicles seen used in affiliated countries will be commonly seen amongst their ranks.

Infantry:

Standard Trooper

Field Officer

Standard Recon;Advanced Recon

Sniper

Heavy Trooper

Marines

MWF Pilot

Firearms:
All firearms have a patent lock upon it, and is designed to self destruct into unrecognizable piece when reverse engineering is attempted.
UMWS MBR-13 AR; Fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, Burst and Automatic capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 PDW; Fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 DMR; Fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, and Burst capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 Sniper; Fires 6.8 Remington SPC rounds. Semi-Automatic Capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 SMG; Fires 9mm Parabellum rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 Marine; fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities

UMWS MBR-13 Light Support Weapon; Fires 7.62x55 Rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

MMGT-338 Mounted Machinegun; Fires 338 Norma Magnum Rounds. Automatic capabilities.

SGT-10 Tactical Shotgun; Fires 10 Gauge, Pump action.

SLMPGM T-231 Archer Missile System; Multi-Purpose, Guided Missile, Shoulderlaunched.

PT-790 Handgun Family; Fires 10x22mm NACO rounds; Semi-Automatic capabilities.

XR-90; Fires 6.2x30mm caseless telescoped. Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

Ground/Armor:

MC-MC

HATM "Turtle"

M439 Vanguard II

MAT-336 "Jaguar"

1A7-MBT "Bishop" w/ 4x 20mm cannon variant

Naval:

BASTION-FC

Aerial:

XHA-229

XC-247

XHC-263

SF-303

SF-275

SXB-296

VTOL-AH-235

Mechanized War Frames(MWF):

GSWF "Goliath"

SPAWF "Tarantula"

Drones:

QPDL-IAAD-02 "Dire-wolf"

IAAD-01 "Rolley-Polley"

TimtheTumbleweed: YOU KNOW WHAT
TimtheTumbleweed: IM GOING TO HOLD A MOTHER loving BEAUTY PAGENT
TimtheTumbleweed: THEN WE'LL SEE
mlockha: AND I WILL WIN WITH MY MEXICAN/SPANISH CROSS BREEDS
TimtheTumbleweed: BBRRRIINNNGG IT

Also Plethora. Prepare your poll.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:21:26 AM by grunterdb1951 »

Okay grunter, let me make this clear...

We are not going to be using WMDs of that caliber unless we are allowing nukes, which we are not.  The initial destruction caused by the rods of death is effectively that of a nuke.  It's not about whether the technology can exist, it's about whether or not you're going to ruin the whole RP with outrageously overpowered weapons, and I, as OP, am saying, no we are not.  It is voided, as is its use.

This matter isn't going to the polls.  I've made an executive decision and if you don't like it that's your problem.  I personally don't have an issue with metagaming, but I still keep it in the rules because it's a common taboo.  The matter is closed.  I'll add your organization  and remove Klevinstein in the afternoon.

Okay grunter, let me make this clear...

We are not going to be using WMDs I explained to you it wasn't a WMD, jesus christ. of that caliber unless we are allowing nukes, which we are not.  The initial destruction caused by the rods of death is effectively that of a nuke. No it wasn't, it was heavily edited as suggested by Swat One. Read for more than fifty seconds before saying something.  It's not about whether the technology can exist, it's about whether or not you're going to ruin the whole RP with outrageously overpowered weapons,I'm not, but however you leave little advancement for smaller countries by shortening technological development. How so? Well, you, Belsnia, and the UoU are the three biggest countries. You own an entire loving continent to yourself and so does the UoU, leaving little land to be conquered. The only land we're really getting is from those who are leaving or being removed due to inactivity, and even then it's not a lot. And whenever we go to war to become bigger and more influential ourselves all you two, Belsnia and Yourself as the UoU is quite chill, just say no and threaten us. People aren't interested in politics, and more interested in war. and I, as OP, am saying, no we are not.  It is voided, as is its uses. I'll respect your power as the OP, though players deserve more freedom. The only rules that should truly be listed were the ones I put in place.

I personally don't have an issue with metagaming, You really should, it is a larger problem than you may think. but I still keep it in the rules because it's a common taboo.  The matter is closed.  I'll add your organization  and remove Klevinstein in the afternoon.

The RP can always, constantly, be ruined by  the mechanics that make it function, including population, the ignorantly restricted technology, and the laws of physics. And there's no stopping this-- The way I see it, because of everyone here with these massive amounts of land, no matter how gradual the build up was, it leaves little room to be had for new people.

"Oh I want to make a islamic country". "Too bad, there's a guy with an entire continent to himself and took all of the middle east.". "Oh well then, perhaps a south american-". "Nope, that's taken.". "Eh, well maybe a more-". "Sorry, no.".

"Well, maybe if I build myself to rely on technology more so I don't get absorbed by these countries and asserting myself I can-". "Oh, wait. You didn't hear? You essentially have to fight with sticks and stones.". "But there should be some form of freedom to the player-". "Yeeaaaah, no."

And before you say it isn't like that, it really is. Because either way nothing is really going to change now. You've made us all the same, generics. And the only way we can get big is if one of you big three decide you don't care about us going to war with each other, and even then all that'll come out of that is whining and complaints from the defender and asking for help.

Nobody has to fight with sticks and stones, but nobody will be fighting with planet destroyers either.  If you want to use nukes and other weapons that can restroy entire cities in one use, do it somewhere else; but I won't see them used in this RP.

I've already defended the size of my nation.  Also, I'm not invincible; it would take quite a bit to stop me, but I'm not invincible.  Stop acting like you have to powergame just to stay alive.