Author Topic: Pass posting richard pics on Aeschylus's server  (Read 10010 times)

I don't know why Pass has to continue being so forgeted up, but I guess he decided to join Aeschylus's server and post richard pictures.

I guess he has three keys, more probably.

380, 2976, 52279

Really shows how mature Pass is and also how disgusting he is to go around servers posting richard pics.

on a scale of 1 to surprising, this gets a solid -2
pass went down the drain a long time ago

i guess you can say that
pass was a richard

Dill posting a link to this thread in the SPO topic was a joke. I can barely have a conversation with any of the members now on account of how stupid Pass has made them.

Come on guys enough with the richard jokes lets get back on topic.

Jeez. What happened to him? I havent seen a big out of him on the forums at least

Pass, wtf...
What was the point of this?

Dill posting a link to this thread in the SPO topic was a joke. I can barely have a conversation with any of the members now on account of how stupid Pass has made them.
Did I even post it in the SPO topic? I tried twice and the page loaded and all, but there's no comment?

I don't even think pass' ID 380 is his. I've never seen him using it before. Wonder why he doesn't use that one.

I don't even think pass' ID 380 is his. I've never seen him using it before. Wonder why he doesn't use that one.

It is his. I've seen him use it.

Ephialtes deleted the post I made on the SPO topic, which is respectable. I just hope SPO knows how immature their leader can be.