"Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama

Author Topic: "Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama  (Read 18173 times)

It's totally not because he's a liar or anything, right?

Yola, I agree witrh you on some points, but now you're just pushing your luck, you enjoy the game, then play it, you don't have to sit here and argue with people, no matter how right you think you are, you just won't win, right now you're the outcast, and it's best to not post, or maybe just not post in drama, I've chosen to not get involved until now with your fiascos because I like you a tiny bit, but you've lost it by not moving on, you really are just digging yourself a deeper hole.

If Yola keeps this up I think he will become the new Glass.
Or Kaiiu.

Registered and claimed to change on the same day! Starzy was so off!
loving...

So, you are dramaing the argument that you shouldn't be a backseat moderator?

this whole thing since page 4 is derailed

you guys dismissed the topic without knowing it

now you're talking about op's bullstuff instead of the topic he mentioned in OP
wdf

wdf
And whose alt are you? 8/10 for the decent attempt, you had me fooled for a day or two

First of all, you registered yesterday (unless you are an alt of somebody) and you have no idea what kind of cancer he produced in the forums.

Like Badspot said, people with a horrible past should not be given the right to preach others. If they do, they will be made fun of or get rejected.
(although I thought comparing an internet troll to a necrophile was a bit too extreme)

wdf
Blockland forums is not for you. Your avatar, your forum name, and your "wdf" confirm it.