Pass posting richard pics on Aeschylus's server

Author Topic: Pass posting richard pics on Aeschylus's server  (Read 10008 times)

I am not a blind sheep. Pass is my friend and I happen to respect him more than 99.9% of the rest of you motherforgeters because he is intelligent and funny in a totally inappropriate way which I happen to enjoy.
/runonsentence
oh, so what you're saying is that you're just as stupid as he is
alright, that makes sense

Oh so I am stupid for having preferences and opinions in my life and making friends that you don't like?

Glad to know.

You all are lies.
That's not his richard pic lol.

You all are lies.
That's not his richard pic lol.
i dont believe that was my richard, that was a leaked picture of Aeschylus's genitalia. someone wanted me to put it on the server and remembering that Aes is a pretty big douchebag i had no issue following through with the action.
Pass claims it is Aeschylus's. Not some random guys.

Pass claims it is Aeschylus's. Not some random guys.

It pretty much is so.

10/10 clan leader right here

In response to "laughing at everything taboo says", I don't, he's made me laugh one or two times (because what he says is true). we're not even on good terms.

In response to "harrasing spo" everywhere I can find it, I don't. I left legitimate criticism in his clan topics which he took as an insult (because he believes that he is literally flawless or some stuff). Ironically, shortly afterward he then started making fun of my experiences at military academy (which is actually harassment), not to mention that the conversation was started by Pass to call me ugly, and I'm the harasser here? gg

Furdle is constantly on Height servers in order to take a stuff on the build. The only people being harassed here are Height members, and SPO tolerates this behavior.

I am not a blind sheep. Pass is my friend and I happen to respect him more than 99.9% of the rest of you motherforgeters because he is intelligent and funny in a totally inappropriate way which I happen to enjoy.

/runonsentence
Okay, so maybe you're not a blind sheep, just one of his buttbudies who likes his stupid sense of going around linking servers with richard pics and being totally immature.

-snip-

10/10 clan leader right here

In response to "laughing at everything taboo says", I don't, he's made me laugh one or two times (because what he says is true). we're not even on good terms.

In response to "harrasing spo" everywhere I can find it, I don't. I left legitimate criticism in his clan topics which he took as an insult (because he believes that he is literally flawless or some stuff). Ironically, shortly afterward he then started making fun of my experiences at military academy (which is actually harassment), not to mention that the conversation was started by Pass to call me ugly, and I'm the harasser here? gg

Furdle is constantly on Height servers in order to take a stuff on the build. The only people being harassed here are Height members, and SPO tolerates this behavior.
It's good to see that Pass is enforcing Furdle's stupidity. Telling you that Furdle thinks your ugly (I think you're a pretty boy dez) Is just another reason why Pass and Furdle like to make their clan look horrible and make themselves look like children.

Pass and Furdle are the ones harrassing you here. If pass is asking you to stop stuffting on his clan, he shouldn't have even messaged you with "hey furdle thinks your ugly"

Well,Pass is Passing into the star fish.

"how is that richard so big though" -electrk

worst pun 2013
i don't get the joke

Gee, thanks for the bump.