Time of Age?

Author Topic: Time of Age?  (Read 8312 times)

I know that I've never played Age of Time,  but I've heard that it's pretty damn old and has died out. Is it the time of old age for this game? Has AoT died out?

Undoubtedly yes, every so often a player or 2 may join. but that is rare

Millions of players flock to the game everyday.

There was a guy on yesterday with me who said he used to play Blockland a long time ago but didn't know where to get it anymore.
He was so confused when I had to explain what RTB was now.

There was a guy on yesterday with me who said he used to play Blockland a long time ago but didn't know where to get it anymore.
He was so confused when I had to explain what RTB was now.

Millions of players flock to the game everyday.
More than that?!

I've been playing it for about 2 weeks now, and I am really enjoying it. I have only seen 4 or 5 people in-game though. It's sad to know that the game was once popular. It's a great retroish RPG and deserves much more attention.

Somebody should make a mod that overhauls it, adds more content and fixes various issues.

Somebody should make a mod that overhauls it, adds more content and fixes various issues.

Aot shouldn't be updated as much as it should be completely redone
I'd like to see someone develop a game based on aot, but with a ton of new features

Aot shouldn't be updated as much as it should be completely redone
I'd like to see someone develop a game based on aot, but with a ton of new features

Preferrably with a wild west theme.  The gameplay's anarchic nature and the sparseness of the game's wilderness would be much better suited to it than the generic medieval fantasy theme.

Preferrably with a wild west theme.  The gameplay's anarchic nature and the sparseness of the game's wilderness would be much better suited to it than the generic medieval fantasy theme.
I like the medieval setting :(

While I do think that the crime/outlaw/cop system is more fitting to a western than a fantasy, and I would love to see a western rig with a heavy focus on crime, i think that's changing the game too much