Happy Birthday Danny Boy

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Danny Boy  (Read 1479 times)

Happy birthday, Danny Boy! I loved your Halo 3 TDM, and you were a great admin who still knew how to have fun.

He claimed that he's 18 on a server so I think he's lying again
No actually I never have and if I did say it, then it was a typo. My profile says I'm 17 and if you do a search you will see I made a post about my 15th Birthday in 2011 and my 16th in 2012. How about you get over yourself and stop trying to make up stuff about me. I have no problem if you don't like me because quite frankly as I've said before I really don't like you but you really have no need to start on me for no apparent reason like you have done recently as of late.

Anyway Muzzles thanks for the topic. I had actually come on to make one myself but I guess you beat me to it.

Like I've done for the past 2 years I am going to put up a Birthday party server so you guys can come and mess about if you want. Although I will apologize in advance because I am not using a hosting service like 2011 and 2012 so I'm sorry if it lags from time to time.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:28:07 AM by Danny Boy »

Happy birthday, bro.

Have a good one.

()
__||__
|\\\\\\\|
|\\\\\\\|
|\\\\\\\|

Happy Birthday

Get some hoes

and boats

Boats and Hoes!

Thanks guys!

Happy birthday, Danny Boy! I loved your Halo 3 TDM, and you were a great admin who still knew how to have fun.
I was thinking about this over the past while. I might get a group of builders together to try and recreate a map which looks like a Halo map and then host it again. The good thing about building one is I could then make a minigame and build cycle so every so often we can play on different maps and different gamemodes such as CTF or king of the hill.

Happy birthday, Danny Boy! Have a good one!

Birthday party server so you guys can come and mess

I should have expected the

Yes you should have. Odds are you would have just joined and done something to annoy me anyway.

Happy birthday you putrid piece of stuff.gif

doyouwantthiscake.gif

Damn I missed the server.
Gotta start keeping tabs on more topics.

Happy birthday Danny Boy! :D