Nal likes to be an starfish around me whenever he can.

Author Topic: Nal likes to be an starfish around me whenever he can.  (Read 5715 times)

Nal, has been getting on my nerves lately, he likes to act as a friend around me whenever he can.

This is his profile

Here is some evidence:

First, is when I start to develop an interest for Linux. Lately, I've been making alot of topics in off-topic for help with Linux. For the first few, I haven't googled them, yes i know. But the last few, I did google them. Apparently Nal started to see my topics, and then he started to stuff on them.

ubuntu CD installation takes forever
I googled this one
stop making topics about linux
stop trying with linux
I can agree with the first thing, but the last thing was unnecessary imo. I'm trying to learn here, and you're pushing me off

you want actual help?
here
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236473.0
I guess I should have posted in that topic, but you'll see how that fails to work near the end.

Running Blockland on Arch Linux fails to play sounds
I googled this before when I had Ubuntu. For some reason the same procedure won't work on Arch.
install windows and run games from that
easy thats what I do
You're not helping at all..

Booting Ubuntu from Debian gives an error
I searched this one
Ok, so this was one that I actually GOOGLED.

THANK YOU

install windows and stop trying to be a hipster
Will you shut the forget up?
Yeah, if I could install Windows, I would.
You don't think I've searched 20 times for a solution to get Windows back now?

I have 2 loving CDs, one is a Windows restore disc, one is a Windows 7 Ultimate install disc, NONE of them work.
I've searched for how to make a "partition" for WIndows, but all of them were useless and not related to my problem -.-

There are probably some other topics I made for help, some I googled, some I didn't; but you still get the point. Nal is starting to be a friend and pushing me off for everything.

Even for things that are unrelated to Arch, or that aren't even my problem.

In page 158 of the Post Your Desktop topic, someone wished they could theme Windows 8, I plainly told them they could, Nal replied to me with this:

no you cant ubuntucigarette

Again, unnecessary. Are you implying that just because i'm an ubuntu cigarette, I don't know anything about Windows too? This computer loving came with Windows originally, and i've used it for a year and a half. I know all kinds of stuff about it.

And most recently in the Post real life pictures of yourself topic,

So you're the girl im guessing?
I know I can't take a joke, but this still pissed me off. It's probably because of all the stuff he pulled on my earlier. Why the forget does he even do this. I know that I was getting annoying for posting Linux help topics, but this is just loving unacceptable.

tl;dr: /title

Discuss.

>install windows

/thread

jk

do not support

1. deal with it, he's barely insulting you
2. no, you clearly can't take a joke
3. you didn't tell him you couldn't get back to windows until a later post in op

/support

Knock it off, nal.

lold at op getting mad at being called a girl

lold at op getting mad at being called a girl

you're a moron, op is upset for being nal calling out his operating system in threads he asks help for and gets nal's stuffty posts

People can use whatever loving OS they want.

/support 99%

Cosmo: i guess we got off to a bad start
Cosmo: do you want to idk, start over?
Nal: I really don't hate anyone on the forum, alright
Cosmo: yeah you do
Nal: ???
Cosmo: alright let me rephrase that
Cosmo: let's just stop this stuff, and be friends?
Nal: alright
Cosmo: cool
resolved

Cosmo: i guess we got off to a bad start
Cosmo: do you want to idk, start over?

still a better love story than twilight

kinda glad to see more resolutions on the forums now

you're a moron, op is upset for being nal calling out his operating system in threads he asks help for and gets nal's stuffty posts
really?
I know I can't take a joke, but this still pissed me off.
<33

Great, now lock this.

you can't lock topics in drama, and he's not OP.