Author Topic: Banshi ID 40410 - Internet Tough Guy  (Read 4842 times)

no he's registered in rtb as a person.
but he never comes on
A year or two ago, RTB wiped a lot of older name data. Before that time, you could see that BL_ID 0 was registered on RTB as "imdadanman" or something like that. (You could also see Blockbot and "Test Account" registered, I think their IDs were 50 and 60)
OT: I would have given him an hour or two ban after all those mutes, then perma if he spammed my RTB like that.

Yes, but now currently in RTB lookup, ID 0 is Badspot, and 50 in N/A because Blockbot is not registered into the RTB database.

"lol you play blockland so you have no life"

What a loving hypocrite. Really, if you're going to use that "insult", how about you stop playing the game so you can make some sort of sense? This kid isn't an internet tough guy, he's an idiot.

"lol you play blockland so you have no life"

What a loving hypocrite. Really, if you're going to use that "insult", how about you stop playing the game so you can make some sort of sense? This kid isn't an internet tough guy, he's an idiot.
I once had a guy join my tiny little RP server (consisting of me and two other people) just to say that Blockland sucked.
I banned him for the reason, "If this game sucks so much, why are you even here?"

He's permanently banned now.

Don't want him causing trouble again. :s

He's permanently banned now.

Don't want him causing trouble again. :s

you're silly

I figured that he deserved one after all that.
also because everyone thought it was a good idea

I figured that he deserved one after all that.
also because everyone thought it was a good idea

"because everyone thought"
those key words again.

Really? You're focusing on that?

I did it because I figured it was needed, I only looked over a couple of posts saying that they would've permabanned him.

I'm sure you know why I am lol.

deve, it's perfectly reasonable for him to ban him permanently lol. i would do anything to keep such a person away from any server.

deve, it's perfectly reasonable for him to ban him permanently lol. i would do anything to keep such a person away from any server.

im talking about something else lol

I had to deal with this guy yesterday on Apak's server.

I had to deal with this guy yesterday on Apak's server.
I should ban him on my servers so he doesn't ruin my fun.