Desert Temple

Author Topic: Desert Temple  (Read 2217 times)

Probably one of my few good builds, I don't really build that much, I built it on badspot's desert block party, you can go check it out there if you want

Save_Swol_Temple.zip
Direct Link
Dropbox.com
351 kb
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:45:04 AM by swollow »

nice!
never knew you actually played the game enough to build something lol

could use additional detailing but its nice as it stands.

nice!
never knew you actually played the game enough to build something lol
I play a lot mostly coding or dming though

Small, and nice. I love these types of builds.

Good job.

Small, elegant, and simple. Very nice! :)

Very cute.

Can I rate?
oh ya I could care less if you guys rate

I've updated the file it now includes a little mini dungeon part with a jump challenge

What colorset did you use?

If it's default, I would maybe add a bit of the pastel orange and the lighter pastel yellow.  That way the stones will look way more desert-like.

I know these are more brown and took place when my map, Rusty Desert, was still around.  Look at how the bricks seem to match the landscape a bit.  Imagine ancient Egypt.  They used mud and sand from the area around them.  The gray bricks do not match.

(Ignore the metal doors or anything out of context from the normal brickwork, but look at the theme and how it matches the landscape)

the 2nd photo looks like you don't need the first pole to make it to the end

I like the build

the 2nd photo looks like you don't need the first pole to make it to the end

I like the build
you need both poles because you'll hit your head on the low hanging ceiling

What colorset did you use?

If it's default, I would maybe add a bit of the pastel orange and the lighter pastel yellow.  That way the stones will look way more desert-like.

I know these are more brown and took place when my map, Rusty Desert, was still around.  Look at how the bricks seem to match the landscape a bit.  Imagine ancient Egypt.  They used mud and sand from the area around them.  The gray bricks do not match.

(Ignore the metal doors or anything out of context from the normal brickwork, but look at the theme and how it matches the landscape)
its all default theres no light yellow or light brown on the default colorset

I can help make the walls better if you want c:
And replace the lava with sand.

Anyways 9/10
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 04:46:20 PM by ßlöükfáce »

its all default theres no light yellow or light brown orange on the default colorset
I did mention pastel orange and the lighter pastel yellow.
I mean these colors if you are using the default colorset:
Soft - 2
Soft - 3
Soft - 4

He used Soft - 3, but I recommend the other two surrounding it in small amounts.  I am aware that light brown is not present in the default colorset.  I just used my builds with some brown in it as an example.