Host List

Author Topic: Host List  (Read 1542 times)

We have an admin list, why not a host list? It could either be a replacement of Admin list, or just a hole different menu. Well, only the host would be able to access it and if it is just an addition I think it would be nice to put ban button, environment files, kick button, and server setting on there and put some stuff like warn button or something on admin menu.

You want the option for a 2nd host?

Did you even read this?
I did but it makes no sense?
I get that you want a warn button on the admin menu but what the hell is a host list?

I get it.

We have the admin menu which, by default, has only a few buttons to perform certain functions.  His suggestion is a host menu which has more buttons and options on it than the admin menu has.  I'm not sure what the admin menu has by default because I've been using the Admin GUI edit, which may be what he wants.

I get it.

We have the admin menu which, by default, has only a few buttons to perform certain functions.  His suggestion is a host menu which has more buttons and options on it than the admin menu has.  I'm not sure what the admin menu has by default because I've been using the Admin GUI edit, which may be what he wants.
No he doesn't, he wants a list

No he doesn't, he wants a list

Mix up of words?  If he wants buttons, it wouldn't be a list, it would be a menu.

what the forget
just get the permissions mod(s)