RHG? What about Blockland?

Author Topic: RHG? What about Blockland?  (Read 1030 times)

I don't know if any of you have seen RHG, or know what it is, but I can't find the link for it or am I that patient to tell the full story, but it is (was?) a community of flash animators that create their own characters in a gladiator-like universe where the goal is to make an animation of your character defeating whoever challenges you. The winner of the duel was decided on which animation got the most votes. I was wondering if people would be interested in creating such a thing in Blockland. It would work, right? I think it would be worth a try.

Well, instead of animations they'd be videos from the game!

what does RHG stand for

why isn't this in the OP

you're a terrible person

Rock Hard Gladiators

RHG

they're stickfight animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKloxkLlhkw

The RHG demo for guy with the most wins in RHG (and the strongest)

i dont know how it'll work in blockland..

I'm pretty sure voting avatars is as close as we've come to this. I've always thought it's a cool concept though, and It'd be cool if we could put in the effort and pull it off.

aw man i cant draw or animate

i can do ideas and music though

Yeah but like I said Kimon it would be done as videos of the game instead of animations. I think it could work if we had a large enough group of dedicated people.

I would love to do this. I'm going to college for film/animation, so this would be pretty neat. If only I had Camtasia... :/

I would love to do this. I'm going to college for film/animation, so this would be pretty neat. If only I had Camtasia... :/
I have fraps and I can get a solid 60fps without shaders

I'm thinking this should be started by making a RHG thread in gallery. If you guys have any other ideas do tell me, or I'll go ahead with it. Also I'm still debating if we have enough people :/

We'd also need a good sword addon with good animations.

I'm thinking this should be started by making a RHG thread in gallery. If you guys have any other ideas do tell me, or I'll go ahead with it. Also I'm still debating if we have enough people :/
I am in, and a thread about this in the gallery would be good

also i wanna be the music guy

The second I saw the stick figures I thought of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEns_eWJI8Y