dear forums i require assistance coping with an infant

Author Topic: dear forums i require assistance coping with an infant  (Read 1878 times)

wait if you guys are on vacation, where do they go for that long
my uncle goes to work on fixing up the house but we're pretty sure he spends most of the time napping because the things he says he's doing that day shouldn't take as long as they do
i don't know what his wife does all day

Tell him if he's gonna force you to be his goddamn babysitter he better be ready to pay you for it.
he's been making my grandma do the babysitting ever since she got out of the hospital from esophageal cancer (which was several months ago and she's still having to do it)

.__. You know what I do when I get fed up?
Fap off alone.

Buy sharp things and put them in your room so that your parents can't risk the baby getting hurt.

Fap off alone.

oh blockland

Fap off alone.
And let the infant watch

Buy sharp things and put them in your room so that your parents can't risk the baby getting hurt.
my temporary sleeping place is across the street
my actual room is 12 hours away

isnt it a bit young to learn about woodworking
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping_%28joinery%29
never too young

my actual room is 12 hours away

your room is  either in a pocket dimension where the room is 12 hours out of sync with realtime or your house is the size of a small city

your room is  either in a pocket dimension where the room is 12 hours out of sync with realtime or your house is the size of a small city
ok
i live in arkansas
i am visiting my grandma in wisconsin
therefore my room at home is 12 hours away

ok
i live in arkansas
i am visiting my grandma in wisconsin
therefore my room at home is 12 hours away

seems like a good jog