Author Topic: FUEL - The Continuation.  (Read 3614 times)

"Don't worry about it, just get us back to the motel." the commander says.  He looks back at the pair of legs to his left.  "How's it looking up there, Lee!?"

"Don't worry about it, just get us back to the motel." the commander says.  He looks back at the pair of legs to his left.  "How's it looking up there, Lee!?"
"Looks pretty clear up here."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:29:05 PM by mlockha »

A few minutes later...

The Humvee pulls into the vehicle depot of the motel.

"We're here," Xavier says.

you take forever

"Righty, nice driving Jackson.  Thanks for the lift, I'll be sure to take your itchy trigger finger out for a spin next time, yeah?" the commander looked at him and smiled.
"You're too funny, guy." the woman in the back said.
"Shut up."  He then jerked the door handle up and pushed the heavy door open, stepping out and patting the top of the humvee, "You're good, Lee."
He then opened the back door, letting the rather rude woman out of the humvee. 
"The damn thing messed up my hair." she said, adjusting her rather obnoxious hairdo.
"It happens."
"To you, maybe."
"Shut up."
"You shut up!"
"Shut up."
"Hrmph."

you take forever

"Righty, nice driving Jackson.  Thanks for the lift, I'll be sure to take your itchy trigger finger out for a spin next time, yeah?" the commander looked at him and smiled.
"You're too funny, guy." the woman in the back said.
"Shut up."  He then jerked the door handle up and pushjavascript:surroundText('
', '
', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);ed the heavy door open, stepping out and patting the top of the humvee, "You're good, Lee."
He then opened the back door, letting the rather rude woman out of the humvee. 
"The damn thing messed up my hair." she said, adjusting her rather obnoxious hairdo.
"It happens."
"To you, maybe."
"Shut up."
"You shut up!"
"Shut up."
"Hrmph."
I hop down and get out of the Humvee. I then hear Cherenkov and the woman arguing. "Cherenkov, quit getting in catfights, lady, quit arguing with Cherenkov. You never win."

The commander looked at Lee.

"Shut up."  he then walked out of the garage, grabbing the woman's arm and pulling her along with him.
"Hey!"

The commander looked at Lee.

"Shut up."  he then walked out of the garage, grabbing the woman's arm and pulling her along with him.
"Hey!"
"I'm sorry I don't want to see you turn into a-a-a bi-i-i-t-c-h-h."
Lee purposefully fades out his voice for comedic effect.

He gives an over the shoulder middle finger to Lee as he walks away.  He then walks to the first motel room, opening the door and shoving the woman inside.  "You know you're awfully rough for a nice guy."  she said.
"Well you're not much of a nice person yourself, but you don't really look like one either."
"You can be really mean you know."
"Yeah my mood changes some times."
"So what do I do in here?"
"Sit, wait.  There's water in the mini fridge and snacks in the cupboards in the kitchen.  Bathroom's on your left."
"B-" she is cut off by Cherenkov shutting the door, the door being modified that the lock is on the outside instead of inside.  He turned the deadbolt lock quickly and then looked to Lee and Jackson.
"Grab some beers." he said, and then went to his room.

double post

Cherenkov would emerge around an hour later, walking back to the prison-like room of the motel, opening it and walking inside.  He shuts the door behind him, and guards standing by lock it.  The woman inside is sitting on the couch, drinking some chocolate milk she had presumably prepared herself.  "Hello, miss."  he said.
"Sup, jerk."
"Why don't you start be telling me your name, hm?" he replied, walking over and sitting the reclining chair next to the couch.  The woman set her mug down on the coffee table.
"Tara.  Tara Lane."
"Interesting.  So judging by your response back in six, you know why you're here, yes?"
"Yes, I do."
"And are you going to tell me?"
"Maybe.  Depends."
"On?"
"The whether."
"The... weather?"
"Yes.  Whether I do or I don't."
"Oh yes, of course."
"I don't know.  Why should I tell you the location of the vault?"
"Because with your help with those weapons, we could end the oppression of USPG.  No more rations, no more curfews, no more tolls, no more restrictions.  Just good old America."
"That all sounds good, but I don't know."
"Why not?"
"We're kind of trying to repel an invasion from the Conglomerate."
"So are the Fireflies."
"Yeah... well, what the hell.  It's in Hollywood.  Charles Lane's mansion."
"The director?"
"Yeah.  He was... my dad.  And a gun collector."
"Good to know.  Thank you for your time."
Cherenkov then stood, walking toward the door and opening it.  "Wait," Tara said.
"What?"
"What now?"
"We find the vault."
"Do I get let go?"
"Not until we find it."
"Ugh."
And with that Cherenkov left, walking back to his room to put on his combat gear.  He then walked into the bar where he presumed his right hand mans Lee was, and Jackson.  "Lee, Jackson.  Gear up and meet me by the humvee, pronto."

double post

Cherenkov would emerge around an hour later, walking back to the prison-like room of the motel, opening it and walking inside.  He shuts the door behind him, and guards standing by lock it.  The woman inside is sitting on the couch, drinking some chocolate milk she had presumably prepared herself.  "Hello, miss."  he said.
"Sup, jerk."
"Why don't you start be telling me your name, hm?" he replied, walking over and sitting the reclining chair next to the couch.  The woman set her mug down on the coffee table.
"Tara.  Tara Lane."
"Interesting.  So judging by your response back in six, you know why you're here, yes?"
"Yes, I do."
"And are you going to tell me?"
"Maybe.  Depends."
"On?"
"The whether."
"The... weather?"
"Yes.  Whether I do or I don't."
"Oh yes, of course."
"I don't know.  Why should I tell you the location of the vault?"
"Because with your help with those weapons, we could end the oppression of USPG.  No more rations, no more curfews, no more tolls, no more restrictions.  Just good old America."
"That all sounds good, but I don't know."
"Why not?"
"We're kind of trying to repel an invasion from the Conglomerate."
"So are the Fireflies."
"Yeah... well, what the hell.  It's in Hollywood.  Charles Lane's mansion."
"The director?"
"Yeah.  He was... my dad.  And a gun collector."
"Good to know.  Thank you for your time."
Cherenkov then stood, walking toward the door and opening it.  "Wait," Tara said.
"What?"
"What now?"
"We find the vault."
"Do I get let go?"
"Not until we find it."
"Ugh."
And with that Cherenkov left, walking back to his room to put on his combat gear.  He then walked into the bar where he presumed his right hand mans Lee was, and Jackson.  "Lee, Jackson.  Gear up and meet me by the humvee, pronto."
I hop up and go to grab my bolt-action. I sling it over my shoulder. I then grab my revolver and holster it onto my leg holster. I then take my knife and holster it on my other leg holster. I then jog over to the Humvee.

Okay, void Jackson being called.  Mr. Hurricane you're too slow.

"Lee, we need to get you a different weapon, that bolt action won't cut if for close quarters.  Come on."  said the commander, walking toward the room designated as the armory.

Okay, void Jackson being called.  Mr. Hurricane you're too slow.

"Lee, we need to get you a different weapon, that bolt action won't cut if for close quarters.  Come on."  said the commander, walking toward the room designated as the armory.
"B-Bu-, fine."
Lee follows Cherenkov.

Cherenkov opened the door with a set of keys in his pocket, opening the door and revealing a room with walls full of a variety of weaponry to choose from.