Author Topic: Making a Jail RP Server. Looking for Admins, Eventers, etc.  (Read 761 times)

Hello, my name is Overmind. I have been playing Blockland for a little bit more than an year now, so I am not a complete newbie, but not extremely knowledgeable either. One of my favorite game modes is Jail RP, the thrill of trying to escape as a prisoner and trying to hunt them down as a guard is an interesting gaming experience. However, the current Jail RP servers are either usually down or Tezuni's. Tezuni's server is great, but it's infamous for its badmins and prevalence of freekillers.

There are many hosts who are egotist richardheads, but I'm not. I am not very experienced with Blockland. I cannot script. I cannot make great maps. And I need all the help I need from the BL community.

I'm starting from a scratch, so I would need basically everybody for every position. In this position, I can't be too picky either. You know a little bit about scripting? Welcome to my project. You don't have a bad history on the forums? Welcome to my project. You know how to create a decent map? Welcome to my project.

So please, let's actually make a decent Jail RP server.

Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaratebird
or send me a PM!

I can help with building (primarily with terrain) and administration, if you'd like.

I can help with building (primarily with terrain) and administration, if you'd like.

Sure, that will be great! PM me for further information.