Banshi ID 40410 - Internet Tough Guy

Author Topic: Banshi ID 40410 - Internet Tough Guy  (Read 4813 times)

im talking about something else lol
Care to explain to us what you're talking about then?
Because even I don't know what you're going on about except arguing with me that I banned him permanently.

I was laughing so hard this morning when it happened.

Care to explain to us what you're talking about then?
Because even I don't know what you're going on about except arguing with me that I banned him permanently.

*cough cough* hey i had mod *cough*

*cough cough* hey i had mod *cough*
Gee, I wonder why it was revoked.

Maybe it's because you weren't doing your job on the server and you actually promoted rule breaking by breaking a couple of rules multiple times in a long period of time?

Lol hey bashi here and this is wut i think about the person who post this thread I think its a wast of time there :D

Lol hey bashi here and this is wut i think about the person who post this thread I think its a wast of time there :D
what

i hope he joins the forums just to post in this and gets banned for trolling
thank jebus

Thank your for wasting your time to post here.

u wote m8

Gee, I wonder why it was revoked.

Maybe it's because you weren't doing your job on the server and you actually promoted rule breaking by breaking a couple of rules multiple times in a long period of time?

inb4 nothing to find
the people pretty much don't act up

this is wut i think about the person who post this thread I think its a wast of time there :D
10/10 best comeback ever would use on my own drama

inb4 nothing to find
the people pretty much don't act up
Or it's because the other admins and mods have to deal with the people because you wouldn't and you never noticed because you were too busy loving around?
Every time I was there when you were there, you were acting like everyone else, and again promoting rule breaking. A couple other admins and I were the ones who stopped them from breaking any rules when you were there.

The people act up everyday, you were just to busy loving around to even notice.

Take this drama for example, even if you were still any kind of authority on that server, you still wouldn't give a stuff.

Actually I would have. Eh lets not fight over this :/

i think its a waste o time 2 lets b friends plz im lonely