Author Topic: Nal and Momentum's PARANOIA (FEAR THE DARK)  (Read 2376 times)

It's not about who wins, its who loses the least.
I am now hosting!

Storyline
Approximately 30 days after a 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit San Fransisco in California, much of the city remains devastated, and with numerous efforts to help clean up after the disaster, it seems as if the possibility of survivors underground in some of the remaining subway stations was forgotten about, with the search for survivors in underground stations being called off after  11 days.
The few people who remain alive in Harrington station, San Francisco's 4th largest subway station, remain forgotten. buried underneath stories of rubble from buildings above the station, with the only supplies of oxygen being given to the survivors through small holes in the fallen rubble, keeping them alive long enough to starve, be murdered, or die by dehydration.
The current situation with the survivors is bleak, with only a few days left of food remaining, many survivors have decided to separate from the larger groups to find food and water for themselves without having the burden of other people to share with. there is only a matter of time until every survivor decides to kill each other until one is remaining, maybe even none.
This isn't a game about who wins. This is a game about who loses the least.

Pictures

Gameplay
Players are given a M1911 (silenced and normal) and a butterfly knife on spawn. Attempt to team up with other players to improve your chance of survival. Players may spawn seperated from eachother if they intended to team up in the game, you may need to look for your friends and teammates in other parts in the map. There are numberous locations to hide without anyone ever seeing you, but with you in perfect vison of them, these locations, however, may limit your mobility if you are seen. Use a combination of both the silenced and standard M1911 to lure players to locations, and then take them out silent.

Reccomended with at least Minimum Shaders also all default bricks!

Credit:

Nal - Idea
Momentum - Build (holy stuff!)
Brotatoe - hosting

I know this has already been posted by nal, he said i could post this because then i can edit it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:27:35 PM by hodototman »

Brb locking topic

This was really disappointing. It's literally just a DM.

This was really disappointing. It's literally just a DM.
i had an idea for this to be half of an RP and half of a deathmatch, with hunger and stamina, food is limited and the last person to not die wins.

it's pretty obsolete unless you can force shaders. I can set them to OFF and pick off anyone who has them on minimum from a dark place they can't see.

it's pretty obsolete unless you can force shaders. I can set them to OFF and pick off anyone who has them on minimum from a dark place they can't see.

which is exactly why I should ban you for that.

...or we can reduce draw distance

"Recommended with at least Minimum shaders"

You can't force someone to use shaders.

an easy fix for that is too turn off shaders and make try to match it.

"Recommended with at least Minimum shaders"

You can't force someone to use shaders.
recommended
an easy fix for that is too turn off shaders and make try to match it.
brotatoes dealing with it so he can do that himself

unless i directly told you, you have no way of knowing, you would be banning without a ground to base it on, and you'd probably ban more players than cheaters.

what about players who can't even run any form of shaders
are they by default banned if found?

updated map

- added new hallway routes
- added a few offices
- more window detailing
- increased chances of players going insane