Author Topic: The Just Cause 2 Thread  (Read 6972 times)

hnnng I want this game so bad

Bump

Big test coming up this Saturday(?). It will have that new factions mod where all the factions compete for bases. We should create a Blockland Faction for it. Maybe we'll get lucky and badspot would join it!  :cookieMonster:

Bump

Big test coming up this Saturday(?). It will have that new factions mod where all the factions compete for bases. We should create a Blockland Faction for it. Maybe we'll get lucky and badspot would join it!  :cookieMonster:

I would join that faction. My steam id is mrmauritsio.
Also this game is in my best games ever list.

I keep missing the beta testing for the multiplayer, i need to have a bright neon sign pop out of my screen saying "HEY! THERE'S A JUST CAUSE 2 MULTIPLAYER BETA GOING!"
I downloaded multiplayer for it a long time ago and it would never turn on. :^(

And it looks like it would work now, but the server isn't up.

eek
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:25:29 PM by Nonnel »

Awesome, another test.

Awesome, another test.
More chances for Badspot and Rotondo to kill each other and do things with boats, haha

It made be harder though because an entire war will be going on throughout the server with the new Faction mod they are putting in.

Ahgh hn
Does anyone have extra money so that they can gift this to me?
Im begging aa

It made be harder though because an entire war will be going on throughout the server with the new Faction mod they are putting in.

Well hey, they've got to test it somehow! Frankly, the more carnage the more fun, if you ask me.

Ahgh hn
Does anyone have extra money so that they can gift this to me?
Im begging aa
It's kind of funny because it was on sale for like two bucks during the Steam summer sale. :cookieMonster:

It's kind of funny because it was on sale for like two bucks during the Steam summer sale. :cookieMonster:
I'm in rio, so the money in my wallet refuses to work with the currency here, and it just manages to confuse steam so I can't bye anything, no matter how cheap.

Have this
it is literally the best game ever.

Also BOLOPATCH + Superman mod + Extreme Heat is awesome.

It figures that the largest game I own is also the one in which I'm least willing to fast travel. Getting from one place to another (and dying frequently along the way) makes up a huge chunk of my play time.

Bump again

Test is up for multiplayer go go go! also I'm trying to make a blockland faction for us but it's kinda not working right now. Maybe someone else could try?

I'll give it a shot
Edit: faction war server seems down
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:02:41 AM by Timezbrick »