Tomorrow I am donating x.x

Author Topic: Tomorrow I am donating x.x  (Read 1265 times)

Made a new topic cuz if i updated the OP on the old one, all the replies would be very confusing and off topic.

The final step of my brothers transplant is tomorrow. at least my involvement.
i been going in every day for a week now getting shots to stimulate production of my white cells. these things loving suck lol. its like the biggest plungers they have. it takes over 5 minutes of the nurse holding the thing in my armpit slowly squeezing the drug out :(

and after a few days here i got some really forgeted up effects going on. its like every bone in my body needs to be cracked at once. like that kink you just cant get out. its the most uncomfortable feeling ever lol.
apparently its my joints just JAMMED with extra white and stem cells.

they plug me into a machine for 7 hours tomorrow to get them all out. so im gonna try to hold in my pee and play on the forums all day. im still trying to find a ride home. all my friends have jobs or some stuff lol.

Why do you have to hold in your piss?
Also good luck tomorrow.

call a taxi mr millionaire

But get better soon, Bisjac needs to be a man, bang the hot nurses before leaving.

well if i have to pee, i cant walk away from the machine. 2 hot nurses will help me stand at this urinal thing they roll up to my chair/bed thing.
and i am in the transplant room with 3 other possible chairs of possible donators plugged in all facing each other.
i am going to avoid that at all costs...

well if i have to pee, i cant walk away from the machine. 2 hot nurses will help me stand at this urinal thing they roll up to my chair/bed thing.
i am going to avoid that at all costs...

Do they touch your snake?

maybe lol. i cant really use my right arm. but the left i think will be flexable.

maybe lol. i cant really use my right arm. but the left i think will be flexable.

Lol loveual harassment. Sue them.

Walk in millionaire, walk out billionaire.
It's how life works.

What are you donating?
An organ?
Bone marrow?
Your brain? wait what

Walk in millionaire, walk out billionaire.

i find this hilarious for some reason lol

Plot twist: The nurses are all men

and after a few days here i got some really forgeted up effects going on. its like every bone in my body needs to be cracked at once. like that kink you just cant get out. its the most uncomfortable feeling ever lol.
apparently its my joints just JAMMED with extra white and stem cells.
jesus christ that sounds extremely uncomfortable

gl bisjac

Underneath all that you're really not a bad guy, bisjac.

Holy stuff, I hope it goes well, Bisjac.