Author Topic: [Maxx] - Stupid  (Read 16063 times)

So your basically saying people can just blurt out "nobody cares lol" anytime they want in drama?
as long as it doesnt relate to the op, yes.

double toast but
Well isn't that just dismissive?
I believe so!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0
like i said, you are a rabid dog and try to find a reason to get me banned when i just say why people dont like you

I'm done already, arguing with you people is like trying to cut plastic with a butter knife, I'm going to go reinstall windows 7.

as long as it doesnt relate to the op, yes.

Also if you reply to someone with just "I DONT CARE" and not saying anything else that's also dismissive

So your basically saying people can just blurt out "nobody cares lol" anytime they want in drama?

I'm done already, arguing with you people is like trying to cut plastic with a butter knife, I'm going to go reinstall windows 7.

Wow seriously, anyone else extremely annoyed by this guy?

He just refuses to understand. Dysfunctional ego ftw?

Maxx gets completely shot down and then makes excuses to leave and call us stupid, lol

Lookie who ISN'T reinstalling Win 7.
Picture was taken at 12:56 PM, pacific time.

You really should just leave the forums altogether. You're just bringing more and more hate to yourself.

Also here he attempts to copy me almost completely and make a puzzle with apparently no preparation:

I believe so!

people don't get banned for-

you know what
i think badspot's post sums it up just fine actually

people don't get banned for-

you know what
i think badspot's post sums it up just fine actually
I have actually seen people get banned for it before, but they were already huge problem users.

I believe so!
He's not saying "I don't care" or saying something that has to care to post, He's telling you that the general population does not care about you and your fraps and arg stuff.

It's not bannable because he's not saying he doesn't care about the OP or saying something with no care.

I like how you call people stupid and you're half autistic.
Upon reading the OP of that link, I can say that at least hit autism wasn't blatantly obvious. AKA: I think we can see you're half autistic, and we don't even need a doctor's confirmation.
Well, It has seemed reasonable in my opinion.
I think your opinion has little merit in a drama about you.
If the person calls you stupid, and they're actually autistic, then it can happen.
But calling them out for their autism as an insult is wrong.
I can't see where it was directed at everyone else.
You can't play stupid when you were stupid too begin with.
I'm sorry, but is this 6th grade?
Also, about Glass, one thing, I'm not everyone,you know, there were other people in that call messing with glass, so I'm not the only person.
he did it too so I wanted too fit in!1!1!
Don't drama for the littlest things in the first place.
This sounds like it has quite the back story, I think this drama has been waiting too long too finally be posted.
THERE YA GO!

I was just about to post about this.
Again with the stealing other peoples ideas? We've been over this.
Actually, I'm not sorry at all.No.
You get all this crap from one comment and you're ASKING FOR MORE?

I feel like you installing Windows 7 would be as successful as trying too wash a mattress. Nice try tho.
Maxx gets completely shot down and then makes excuses to leave and call us stupid, lol
It's how it works.

I read this entire drama, and I don't think this "maxx is stupid lolz" drama had much merit until naxx showed up.
Congrats sir, you've proved your own stupidity.