Alfonso Cuarón's "Gravity" coming 10.4.13

Author Topic: Alfonso Cuarón's "Gravity" coming 10.4.13  (Read 537 times)

Trailer

this film looks like it's going to be chilling/loving awesome

the trailer itself gave me hardcore goosebumps, and it's shot in one take

anyone else looking forward to this?

oooh wow

That was really cool. what's it gonna be about? The lady that went off into space or the events that led up to it? Or both?

oooh wow

That was really cool. what's it gonna be about? The lady that went off into space or the events that led up to it? Or both?

taken from Wikipedia

Dr. Ryan Stone (Bullock) is on her first Space Shuttle mission and is accompanied by veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (Clooney), who is in command of the shuttle due to it being his last flight. During a spacewalk, space debris crash into the space shuttle, which leaves it almost destroyed, leaving them stranded in space and alone in spacesuits with limited breathable oxygen. They have no communication from Earth thus forcing them to cooperate by themselves.

no matter what the plot is/going to be, Alfonso nails every film he does. have you ever seen Children of Men? work. of. art.

I saw a different trailer in the theaters

What the hell is this going to be about? So they're in space, then the ship gets hit, then she flies off super-fast
an hour later, she's still flying at the same speed through space without any means of transportation
end of movie

ogod after reading packing for mars i realise our female friend would probably blow some chunks in her suit after all that spinning and then it would go all over her face in space