Poll

Do you believe that Trinidad Jame$ is a terrorist sent from Trinidad to kill us?

Yes
19 (76%)
No
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Conspiracy Files - Poll inbound  (Read 3869 times)

Updated with two posts but they are raw copy pastes. I'll add names tomorrow.

Valve will never finish the half life 2 saga because they know the fans will not like the ending. So they keep leaving easter eggs to keep the hype going and troll us.

Your nipples are not real. They are GPS trackers implanted into you by the government when you're born!
Oh god hahahahaha.


The universe isn't real; we are all in an inescapable simulation made by aliens in the 4th dimension. This is also the reason we only have three dimensions; they were too lazy to add it in.

More coming guys. I need more submissions!

Potatoes are secretly alien eggs grown by the United States government to make the invasion easier.

I do not approve with how you viewed me on your blog.

I will say again, none of these myths are true! How many crackpot crazies are there?

I demand for this post to be on your blog.

01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01110000 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100001 01100011 01111001 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101110 01101001 01100011 01110011 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100100 01110101 01100011 01110100 01011111 01101001 01101101 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110011 00101111 01110101 01110000 01101100 01101111 01100001 01100100 01100101 01100100 01011111 01101001 01101101 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110011 00101111 01110101 01110011 00101101 01100111 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101101 01101100 01101111 01100111 01101111 00101110 01101010 01110000 01100111

- .... . -.-- .----. .-. . / -. --- - / - .-. ..- . .-.-.-

I demand this post to be on your crazy whatever "blog"! People must realize it's all fake!



Muslim is part of the NSA trying to find out how much we know about the secrets of the world, ad he's trying to make it look like these are all silly myths.



All proceeds during steam sales actually go toward a secret Government fund which buys raw materials which in turn goes toward keeping aliens happy so that they don't decide to kill us all.

At least it keeps us from dying.