Author Topic: Working Elevators!  (Read 88803 times)

Could you guys grow some skin?  "oh noes an ascii boob image! my virgin eyes!".  It's just spam that's no worse than you guys flooding "post reported"
I lol'd.
me too

I'm not reporting the post, I'm reporting the user.  If you want a real solution to this, I think in non-Help section posts, topic starters should be able to delete posts in their own topic.  If people want to make stuffty ASCII art, they can do it in Off-Topic.  Until then, refusing to delete such posts only encourages repeat offenders.

when will the Elevators be done and post

I don't know when I'll be finished.  I'm finishing up the Word Filter and working on a pretty substantial upgrade to the Door System.  It's done when it's done and that's all I can say.

ok i can wait <waits> and heres a cookie for a good job and why is ya server password

Typically, I use this logic:

Private testing = passworded server.
Public testing = non-passworded server.
Once in a blue moon when I host just for the heck of it = non-passworded server.

Once in a blue moon when I host just for the heck of it = non-passworded server.

Very purpose driven is Trader. These look even better than they used to be, which was awesome, making them really-super-crazy-mega-awesome now. What is the elevator going to do when it comes in contact with water?

Sorry, I got kinda bored.

lol looks good i like the death icon :Ddid you just get the 2 falling death icons and put them to gether if you did your clever

I have my own icon already, but thanks.

Could you guys grow some skin?  "oh noes an ascii boob image! my virgin eyes!".  It's just spam that's no worse than you guys flooding "post reported"
I lol'd.
me too
so did i

lol looks good i like the death icon :D[size=10pt]did you just get the 2 falling death icons and put them to gether if you did your clever[/size]

Yep, more or less, I was Really bored and sketchup was bored...what else to do?

Wow this will be the best add on yet i can't wait till it comes out! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

/\ _/\       
            ( . Y .)
             )     (
            (       )
               O   

There. Now its a ASCII dog.