Author Topic: BronyPassions - Dating Site for Bronies  (Read 13314 times)

as apposed to the stereotype that pony cartoon lovers are a bunch of loser neckbeard fat friends.
Funny that you say that, i'm completely straight and surprisingly don't have a neckbeard. When i said stereotypical i meant someone who judges by stereotypes like you are right now. Its basically yelling at a well dressed Jewish person that he has a big nose even when he doesn't.

what the hell are you even complaining about

I really think people should start getting banned for purposefully making threads to piss a group of people off.

This stuff isn't an argument. It could never have been a discussion. It was made to be a loving flame war. Its just a group of people insulting another group of people and then telling them they are stupid for belonging to that group. Its just a swarm of straw man arguments where people pretend the extreme is the average. Nothing about this topic should have ever happened.

There's so many people complaining about ponies being everywhere. I only agree that unrelated pictures should not be posted for no loving reason. Randomly throwing ponies into topics is stupid, but if its relevant you have no argument. It comes down to enforcing your own opinion on other people when the rules do no prohibit their actions. If it doesn't break the rules then you have to reason to complain or to feel like your complaints are valid. Its like running up to someone eating a hotdog near a hotdog stand and punching them in the face for using ketchup instead of mustard just because you don't like it. (Oh look a straw man argument? Nope, it's meant to be a metaphor thank you.) Or we could get closer to the original topic. Its like running up to someone in a store purchasing a tv show series (Can you see where this is going?) and then slapping it out of their hand and then insulting them because you don't like that specific show.

Can we start giving warnings for this or something? Seriously its really getting silly now.

If you disagree with anything i said feel free to make a rational augment that doesn't involve insults or simply dismissing it.

tl:dr Someone made a thread to insult people and it was a terrible idea.