Author Topic: Enhanced First Person View  (Read 702 times)

What my idea is, is that you can see your whole body, even your hands.

Someone, PLEASE make this.

What my idea is, is that you can see your whole body, even your hands.

Someone, PLEASE make this.
Port did it but he forgot how to, uh do It again.
#port.

Port did it but he forgot how to, uh do It again.
#port.
port does that a lot.

You can do this with a playertype, but it's not like it was in Blockland v0002/RTB 1, rendering your player in first person will result in seeing the back of your character and blocking your view every time you look toward the ground or something

Not sure why that happens, i don't think the first person camera is attached to the player's face like it was in v0002 so that players couldn't peek through walls or something

You can probably just mount some hand images that you see when you look down. Not extremely difficult.

most games just have a player's world model move their head slightly up and down with the camera's yaw, allowing such things as this to be possible while still having a locked camera position (yet oddly rare anyway, loving modern games). blockland is unique in that the entire player's upper body moves with the yaw, which means that this isn't really doable in any way particularly good way

most games just have a player's world model move their head slightly up and down with the camera's yaw, allowing such things as this to be possible while still having a locked camera position (yet oddly rare anyway, loving modern games). blockland is unique in that the entire player's upper body moves with the yaw, which means that this isn't really doable in any way particularly good way
Dayum, I think you're right. But support if this is actually possible.