Author Topic: VCE not working  (Read 363 times)

/title
Ok, so I was making a Mystery Box. It works perfectly. The only problem that I have run into is the points system. When I put the event: OnActivate>self>ifVarible> <var:cl:score> == 0
, it works fine.
But when I change the 0 to 950, the == to >=, and add a line that takes away 950 when detected true, it always doesn't work. I rank up atleast 950 points from killing bots, but when I try to use the box, I doesn't work unless I have it to zero.
So, does anyone know how to fix this? I really need the points to work.

When using the form [<var:cl:score>] or [<var:br:count>] or [<var:cl:blah>], use VCE_Ifvalue, whereas if you use the form [blah] or [example] or [word], use VCE_Ifvariable.  See if that clears the issue up for you.

Remember:

Code: [Select]
[Onactivate] [Self] [VCe_Ifvalue] [<var:cl:score>] [ 2 4]

Noedit

Forgot to note, some "variables" (as you may think of them) are actually called values, and so doing something like "client>ifvariable>score" won't work, you have to use the ifvalue> <var:cl:score> form.  These values cannot be modified with VCE_Modvar.  Examples of these values are cl:score, pl:yaw, etc.  There are also things called variable replacers, which act like variables and values, in that they can be modified with modvar, but are premade "variables" that have an exact purpose already created, like values.  Examples of these are br:colorid, gl:simtime, etc.

K thanks for the info. I'll try the ifValue. And to mod it, I'll just use the incScore event

OMG A FRAKING YES TY SO MUCH I LOVE YOU NO HOMO!
*ahem*
Thank you for your help. Locking.