Author Topic: Directions to download Mission Editor!  (Read 6078 times)

To solve the problem once and for all.

1.download mission editor under Downloads at www.Blockland.us
put in MAIN BLOCKLAND FOLDER

2. Right click desktop icon for blockland.

3.Choose Properties

4. Add (space here)-mod editor to end.

5.Download WinRAR(Google it)

6.Go into main blockland folder on your computer. Default is C:/Program Files/Blockland

7. Right click the editor file, select ad to editor.RAR

8.Press F11 in a singleplayer game

If it still doesn't work post below. If you think i got something wrong post below.

2. Right click desktop shortcut for blockland.

3.Choose Properties

4. Add (space here)-mod editor to end of the line in the Target area

5.Download Izarc(Google it), which can open .zip's, .rar's and more, you don't need to get WinZip or WinRar

6.Go into main blockland folder on your computer. Default is C:\Program Files\Blockland

7. Right click the editor file, select ad to editor.RAR [MLD]: What? What's this for?

8.Press F11 in a single-player, multi-player or LAN game

If it still doesn't work post below. If you think i got something wrong post below.

I fixed it up some

where do i add (space here)?

There are now about six of these threads.

I've done all of that and mine still doesn't work. it says "failed to opem 'main.cs'"

2. Right click desktop shortcut for blockland.

3.Choose Properties

4. Add (space here)-mod editor to end of the line in the Target area

5.Download Izarc(Google it), which can open .zip's, .rar's and more, you don't need to get WinZip or WinRar

6.Go into main blockland folder on your computer. Default is C:\Program Files\Blockland

7. Right click the editor file, select ad to editor.RAR [MLD]: What? What's this for?

8.Press F11 in a single-player, multi-player or LAN game

I fixed it up some
Yes ill get something i have never heard of. Nothx ill use winrar that can open everything i want.

my keyboard's F1 - F12 keys dont work, so am i screwed?

F1 brings up the Help/Credits window, so that's not really important, F12 does nothing in BL, so you don't gotta worry

F11 opens up the mission editor, and F10 opens up the gui editor. You'll have to rebind the keys if you don't have any function keys, or emulate them through another program. Fortunately, this program comes with a default instillation of Windows. If you press start, go to program files, accessories, and accessibility, you'll see a program called On-Screen Keyboard. Just click the F11 key.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 06:21:06 PM by Wedge »

There are now about six of these threads.
get badspot to stickie this one and there will never be a need for another one

Not to mention this is in the wrong section

Izarc doesn't gimme the add to RAR [MLD] option

nothing happens when i press F11. also, i cant find that "on screen keyboard" thing.

I pressed F11 a LOT of times and nothing happend. I did Add editor to .zip if that has to do with anything, and it was with 7-ZIP.

my keyboard's F1 - F12 keys dont work, so am i screwed?
yes unless you buy a new keyboard probs