Author Topic: Fez II Cancelled  (Read 10855 times)

He's comparing the similarity that they got better (or in Fez's case, could've gotten better) with their second sequel.
first off, no where do i see that. he said super mario bros was bland and it effected the genre

second off a second sequel would be a third game

don't try to tell me to "keep up"

I am laughing uncontrollably for real right now

first off, no where do i see that. he said super mario bros was bland and it effected the genre

First Super Mario Bros game. Possibly the most bland platformer I've ever seen. Nothing special about it.

???
"Affected the genre"? Where did you get that from?

second off a second sequel would be a third game

That was a mistake.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 05:52:10 PM by Alteration »

???
"Affected the genre"? Where the hell do you get that from?
okay let me go through this whole exchange

oh no i cant play another stuffty platformer with no entertainment value

;-;
First Super Mario Bros game. Possibly the most bland platformer I've ever seen. Nothing special about it.
Super Mario Bros pretty much kickstarted the platforming game scene
I never said it didn't.

and here's a funny comment- if what you're saying is that FEZ 2 would be superior, super mario bros: the lost levels, the true sequel to super mario bros, is pretty much the same game but harder.

don't understand

Was Fez bad!?!?

okay let me go through this whole exchange

That's not the same thing as saying it affected the genre. He's saying he didn't claim it did. SMB kickstarted platformers and was bland and that's it. This is ridiculous.

if what you're saying is that FEZ 2 would be superior,

I'm saying it had the potential to, not that it would be.

super mario bros: the lost levels, the true sequel to super mario bros, is pretty much the same game but harder.

Well I'm sorry. I'm not a big nintendo fan and I thought that SMB2 was the sequel.

okay so hold on we're getting pretty sidetracked here

you're saying that Fez 2 had the potential to be better than Fez. so you're dismayed by the cancellation of the game?

i was arguing that link's example was flawed

Wow...
He need to learn anger management and people skills
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:32:16 PM by Max4344 »

I'm not surprised. Phil Fish is practically a whiny teenager who yells at his parents because they won't let him stay out past 10 at night. Except his parents are the entire gaming community and the issue is his immense ego and stuffty attitude towards the community and the gaming industry.

I don't see why everyone hates this game I never played it

I don't see why everyone hates this game I never played it
We don't hate the game.

We hate the jackass who made it.

I guess the creator was really fishing for an argument!!

Wow...
He need to learn anger management and people skills
I don't think people skills work on people who also lack those skills.  Sad that it was cancelled because of starfishs.

He as well as Fez represents everything I hate about indie games.