Author Topic: Favorite TV show?  (Read 3557 times)

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
Loiter Squad
Regular Show
all of those are great

adventure time is cancer

Doctor Who.

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

...




That's still being made? Doctor Who for sure.
Ever? Seinfeld. :D

"Dexter" and "The Legend of Korra" are the only shows I've watched in like 2 or 3 years. I've been meaning to watch "Psych," as I've loved every episode I've seen, but I'm broke and too lazy to buy the DVDs. Or watch them.

I'm up to season 7 of Dexter and have only predicted everything that's happened so far.  8/10


Always Sunny In Philadelphia


idfk i have too many

supernatural i guess

Dr. Who, One Piece, and the one that shall not be named.

Attack on Titan, Adventure Time, One Piece, Naruto, Original Pokemon I guess

And theres more but I'm too lazy to name them...