Author Topic: Pacha and Nal- Still won't stop stuffting on me.  (Read 40199 times)

also I don't get what the problem is

purples just whining because he doesn't want his delicate little face edited so all these topics get made so people can back him up on it like what the forget its an ms paint edit learn to ignore it
want all the topics gone? stop when he asks you to next time.

I thought the forums was a cool place.  Now I'm considering linking every new member I meet to this thread with the warning, "How not to behave" or "How to instantly be hated on the forums."

Seriously, Purple doesn't want you editing his stuff, then don't.  Many of you are clearly editing that to the sole purpose of wanting to see Purple flip out.

To those who did all that immature bullying stuff, you are starfishs.  Ut se demonstrari.

I'd put money down that anyone making the picture edits would react similarly if they had the same happen to them.

Nal included.

I'd put money down that anyone making the picture edits would react similarly if they had the same happen to them.

Nal included.
I'd double that.

And it wouldn't be hard to win that bet if a whole mob of people treated Nal like trash, as he treated PM.

Nal included.
^^^^this

They say they'll be cool, but that's only because they're not in Purple's situation.

inb4freekpostshispictoprovehe scool

Nal included.

no not really lol

no not really lol
Everyone has a snapping point.  You can't deny it.

Everyone has a snapping point.  You can't deny it.

it's true that everyone has a snapping point, but only for certain things

in fact, here:

here's a picture of me being handicapped
now go on and "treat me like stuff" by adding funny distortion effects to my picture

I'm not going to do that.

Call me a bigot if you will, but I'm not going to stoop to that level.  PurpleMetro had a reasonable complaint.  I'm not going to add more fuel to the embers.

it's true that everyone has a snapping point, but only for certain things

in fact, here:

-snip-

here's a picture of me being handicapped
now go on and "treat me like stuff" by adding funny distortion effects to my picture
I don't think we made it clear enough.

But, you cant necessarily put yourself in his situation and say "Here, see!"
Purple's situation is his fault, but that doesn't mean people should be encouraging the picture editing spam.
I'm sure you wouldn't care as much as Purple, but he obviously does care.

Obviously because it's the internet, and everyone  has the protective barrier to allow them to say and do what ever they want. You're going to see people bag on their target and troll as long as he complains and asks for it to stop.

I had a feeling someone would post a picture of themselves and say "here, I don't get a stuff"

Summary; Just because Purple made the mistake of feeding the trolls, doesn't mean the people who are loving with him have the right away.
It's immature, and silly.

sorry mom

Way to prove more that you're just a blatant jackforget troll.

also I don't get what the problem is

purples just whining because he doesn't want his delicate little face edited so all these topics get made so people can back him up on it like what the forget its an ms paint edit learn to ignore it

Well the issue here is that you're acting like a forgettard recently, and it's annoying to see you make 8 pages of garbage edits that are not funny. You wouldn't like it if I came in your topic and started spamming pictures of your gay face to just get you mad on purpose.

i dunno what you're going on about, they're pretty funny

i dunno what you're going on about, they're pretty funny

These other pictures are, his edits that he milked so hard aren't. Just blatant trolling.

his edits that he milked so hard aren't
Wow, just the description I was looking for.