Author Topic: What is this add-on?  (Read 3110 times)

I remember seeing it in the Vehicle Screenshots thread, and no one really gave any answers. I already know it's a V-22 Osprey, but I was wondering if it's private or if the add-on makers are just waiting release.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:17:43 PM by halonerfer29 »

I saw this on a server, looks like heed's island dm? Can't remember.
Its #port if its heed's.

Superflaminninja is making an osprey you can ask him for it.

it's not finalized and it handles oddly, but if you want the unpolished version i could link it. i saw some kid's making some overdetailed one with gauges and stuff for the BL military crowd, so you might wanna wait for that.

it's not finalized and it handles oddly, but if you want the unpolished version i could link it. i saw some kid's making some overdetailed one with gauges and stuff for the BL military crowd, so you might wanna wait for that.
You can link it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:57:06 PM by halonerfer29 »

Looks like a VTOL.
But I haven't seen one like this yet.

I want it c:

Heedicalking?
I should have it ready tomorrow. I'm working on stuff and I have to make it work as a standalone add-on.

I should have it ready tomorrow. I'm working on stuff and I have to make it work as a standalone add-on.
Oh okay. Thanks!

HERE!
Hopefully it works fine. This isn't the final version, but it works pretty well. Seats 10 people (driver+9). Working gun on the front. Supports heightcontrol. The propellers shifting is only cosmetic when you are going FAST, it doesn't change how the vehicle controls (yet).