Poll

What about it?

Yes
21 (84%)
no
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Hyrule field  (Read 4012 times)

DOORWAY UNDERSTAND'o?

You could actually make it so the entrances eventually go back to the main map

dude a hyrule feild would pwn i love selda

Yeah I just wish someone made one

I could attempt if you give me better pictures.
I need an overview and a detailed description of what you need and don't need in the map.

Have you played OOT
Beat it 17 times, on original N64, No hax.

Then I would like the hyrule field Gate to hyrule castle lonlon ranch and that is one map and try to abide by this every door that goes to a new place can come back to the main place
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:26:01 PM by junjus »

i dont mind halo, zelda, or naruto based maps
but i have one condition
of your gonna rip off one of these things, MAKE IT GOOD

Could I get some pics of the actual modes? I can't work with a 2D map, but I can try and replicate an object.

I remember the Hyrule field  map in Halo:CE

Hmm, should Spartan really be making this map if he has only "partially" played OoT? I don't care too much but it's seems kind of weird to me, maybe you could play OoT again Spartan? It'd be a perfect way to get an idea what hyrule field looks like.

Hmm, should Spartan really be making this map if he has only "partially" played OoT? I don't care too much but it's seems kind of weird to me, maybe you could play OoT again Spartan? It'd be a perfect way to get an idea what hyrule field looks like.
Mm maybe..
If you want me to do that it will kinda take me around 3 weeks to actually release this map, I don't like releasing stuff that I don't think is well made.
I will have to emulate it on my pc.. take pictures.. etc.
I should have it done by Christmas.. xD

If you think it'd help you make the map better I'd do it :). You might even get some easter egg ideas. You could make a quick version and then play OoT and decide at about 1/3 the way through it if the map is good enough.