Searchable File : Find Forum Users with BL_ID, Account Name, or User ID

Author Topic: Searchable File : Find Forum Users with BL_ID, Account Name, or User ID  (Read 1041 times)

Searchable File, 5 MB
Find Forum Users with BL_ID, Account Name, or User ID
Thanks to Hammereditor for hosting.

This is basically a text file including details (forum name, bl_id registered, and user ID) of all the forum users.

I made a php script to get this information and wrote to a file, starting on July 30th. It finished on July 31st.

REMEMBER : This information gets EASILY outdated. Someone who registered now has not been recorded by my program, and someone who registered and someone my program recorded but who registered his / her BL_ID will not be find-able in this text file.

I will probably work on a webpage to search this for you without having to search yourself.

Note : I am sorry for the weird formatting and white-space included. I tried to omit it. I also am sorry that I restricted the information to name and bl_id, I never thought about other information while making it.

How do I use it? [by BL_ID / by Name / by User ID]
Step One : Click this link : tinyurl.com/blfIdSearch. Wait for the page to load.

Step Two : On Windows, press CTRL + F. On Mac, press COMMAND+F. Basically, open the dialog in your web-browser to search, or find content on page. For example, in Browser.apk (android) it can be called "Find on page"

Step Three :
If you are searching by a BL_ID, type in the BL_ID. If you are searching by a user ID, type in the user ID. If it's an account name, type that in.

Search by BL_ID

If you are searching for a BL_ID, you'll probably have TWO results by now. Find which result has the text "Blockland ID:" above it.

Incorrect Result :

Correct Result :

Search by Name

If you're searching by name, you will only have one result if you are exact. For example, searching for "Pacnet2010" by using "Pacnet2010" will give you one result.

But say there are users Pacnet2010, pacman, etc. Then you will get multiple results based on what you search for. You must find the person you want. Be as specific as possible!

Search by User ID
Similar to BL_ID searching. When you have your result, however, the user you want is the User ID you searched after UserID :

for example searching for "43502"

The correct result is
UserID :  43502

Not...
Blockland ID:

Other Information
-1 IDs are people who did not register their BL_ID with their forum account.

A UserID without any information does not exist.

Example :

UserID : 163
UserID : 164Name:
                                           max021

Blockland ID:

UserID 163 does not exist.

UserID 164 (his or her name is max021) does exist, but he or she has not registered a key with his or her forum account.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:41:39 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

Why not spend 20 more minutes to automatically format the data?

php can do stuff like this? :o

was it easy or hard to make the script

Why not spend 20 more minutes to automatically format the data?
What do you suggest the format should be? Get the values and assemble it into a new string without white space?

php can do stuff like this? :o

was it easy or hard to make the script

Extremely easy.
-For loop until 100,000
file_get_contents of the user profile base URL plus for loop incrementer
stristr to restrict to name, blid (bad idea)
Strip php tags
Trim(); which hardly helped
Append to file

Repeat till 100000

« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:40:00 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

What do you suggest the format should be? Get the values and assemble it into a new string without white space?
Let me see if I can find my code for you; it'll give you a hint as to how to do it.

Nice. 6/10 because I think this can be achievable with the rtb one.

Nice. 6/10 because I think this can be achievable with the rtb one.
You're talking about http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=search?

It searches for BLOCKLAND names and BL_IDs, not that data from FORUM ACCOUNTS.

what're all those -1 id's, revoked people?

what're all those -1 id's, revoked people?

-1 IDs are people who did not register their BL_ID with their forum account.

A UserID without any information does not exist.

Example :

UserID : 163
UserID : 164Name:
                                           max021

Blockland ID:

UserID 163 does not exist.

UserID 164 (his or her name is max021) does exist, but he or she has not registered a key with his or her forum account.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:41:14 PM by Pacnet2012³ »