Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 89625 times)

That's for him to share - but it wasn't quite as much as you!
<3

Sorry for anyone wondering why the server is down most of the time.

Someone has been targetting my servers for their petty DDoS attacks, knocking them offline shortly after I put them up.

As Lub said, there's nothing me or the RTB staff can do other than apologize.

Someone has been targetting my servers for their petty DDoS attacks, knocking them offline shortly after I put them up.
well shucks

i've noticed a lot of people have been complaining about the lava taking a long time on tower of heaven. can you write a script that makes it so that lava travels at double the regular speeds on that particular map?

i've noticed a lot of people have been complaining about the lava taking a long time on tower of heaven. can you write a script that makes it so that lava travels at double the regular speeds on that particular map?
The lava speeds up over time, isn't that enough?

This is perhaps my favorite server right now. I must say, it's often confusing me why certain people climb up an area with ease, where as I struggle/can't make it to the top? For example: In doomland, when you spawn, you can turn left and climb up at the corner to reach the red plate which launches you higher, and I've seen people walk up to it and climb right up easily, and yet it takes me several times to get to the top. Is just technique, or am I missing something?

This is perhaps my favorite server right now. I must say, it's often confusing me why certain people climb up an area with ease, where as I struggle/can't make it to the top? For example: In doomland, when you spawn, you can turn left and climb up at the corner to reach the red plate which launches you higher, and I've seen people walk up to it and climb right up easily, and yet it takes me several times to get to the top. Is just technique, or am I missing something?
It's technique.

I wonder if the server being repeatedly hit is someone who is an anti-Zapk.  Your server seems to be hit the most out of all the ones I've joined that have crashed.

Tower of Heaven is a bad map with random, unmarked kill bricks.

You should remove it :(

Tower of Heaven is a bad map with random, unmarked kill bricks.

You should remove it :(
Just remove the kill bricks.

When I play, most of the people (including me) are excited when tower of heaven loads, it's one of my favorite maps.

Just remove the kill bricks.

When I play, most of the people (including me) are excited when tower of heaven loads, it's one of my favorite maps.
Tower of Heaven is just a complete clusterforget, I say it's better removed than in the game.

The map just needs some slight edit. P okay imo. Even though far from my fav.

i thought everybody knew by now that the yellow "golden" bricks killed you
that's an intentional feature designed to throw your game off and make it harder.

i'm thinking people want the map removed because it has a lot of climbing. that's like the whole gimmick -- the only direction you can go is up

The gold bricks are in there so people don't camp on the inside of the building