Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 89572 times)

Dog did alot of the retraining, but book wants to keep credit,idk why

Dog did alot of the retraining, but book wants to keep credit,idk why
Uh,... I placed a lamp and about 40 cubes, it's not really credit worthy...

Honestly I can't remember who helped

It appears to be down?
It's been down for 3 hours without my knowledge. I put it back up.

I am aware that Warthog is working on a map but today I came up with some interesting ideas for a "broomm co" build. Are we allowed to include bots in the build? Some ideas I have would greatly increase the features.

I am aware that Warthog is working on a map but today I came up with some interesting ideas for a "broomm co" build. Are we allowed to include bots in the build? Some ideas I have would greatly increase the features.
Yes.

I wish that you would add a bar that showed how much "climbing power", so to speak, that you have left. I hate having to judge if it's safe to climb or not. :/

I wish that you would add a bar that showed how much "climbing power", so to speak, that you have left. I hate having to judge if it's safe to climb or not. :/
Possibly.

It's down at the moment. ?

It's down at the moment. ?
Due to RTB hosting being closed in a couple of days, the server will be non-existent.

I've thought about buying a VPS server for hosting, but for now, it's been a good run.

Due to RTB hosting being closed in a couple of days, the server will be non-existent.

I've thought about buying a VPS server for hosting, but for now, it's been a good run.
Rest in peace

nuu D: *cries and eats icecream*
WAAAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHH D:  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: