Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88447 times)

is the gamemode released? why not let the community make their own custom maps?

the only problem is my building skills are complete stuff.
how bad is it
it doesn't have to be that good
is the gamemode released? why not let the community make their own custom maps?
there's a version of it but i don't think it's this version.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238572.0

it doesn't have to be that goodthere's a version of it but i don't think it's this version.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238572.0
It's not. That's Scriode's cheeky ripoff.

And people are allowed to send in their builds for the server.

whoever picked the maps out for this has no idea what theyre doing. how the hell could a fight in crysta castle ever make sense? i dont want to wait ten minutes for the lava to reach the top of festung de whateverthehell. and the tall building in the afghan map? are you kidding? everyone waits for two people at the top of every map to die, wasting so much time that the server isnt worth mine at all

im pretty sure zapk wont release the gamemode because he knows anyone else can easily outdo him

other than the maps, and people teaming up to boost eachother and become relatively unstoppable, its a decent server

It's not. That's Scriode's cheeky ripoff.
Cheeky ripoff... Yours wasn't the first type of this gamemode. Also you can remove the maps you don't want when using mine. Zapks can too, but his isn't even released. I have better things to do than waste my time on a 5 minute project.

Also you can remove the maps you don't want when using mine. Zapks can too, but his isn't even released.
Why mention that feature then..?

Why mention that feature then..?
Because they didn't like some of the maps?

Because they didn't like some of the maps?
Yours includes Golden Gate Bridge, which is impossible to climb up since you spawn at the bottom.
Just sayin'.

Yours includes Golden Gate Bridge, which is impossible to climb up since you spawn at the bottom.
Just sayin'.
Haha! You didn't even play it. I put spawns on the road.
Check your facts

Haha! You didn't even play it. I put spawns on the road.
Check your facts
I played it on somebody elses (Mr.LoL?) server.
When it switched to that map we all spawned on the ground plate and died.

I played it on somebody elses (Mr.LoL?) server.
When it switched to that map we all spawned on the ground plate and died.
Not my problem he cleared all the spawns

Not my problem he cleared all the spawns
He was complaining that the map was broken and wondered why it was included, I doubt he deleted the spawns.

He was complaining that the map was broken and wondered why it was included, I doubt he deleted the spawns.
Well it worked perfectly for me, so I don't know what he has to break it.

both of you have virtually the same gamemodes and both of you have made virtually the same lazy mistakes

sciode's has "more maps" in the form of "added more default builds to the map cycle". seriously?

both of you have virtually the same gamemodes and both of you have made virtually the same lazy mistakes

sciode's has "more maps" in the form of "added more default builds to the map cycle". seriously?
Like what?